Busse & Scrap

I was holding some of these for trade but I found a Busse that I WANT!!

So I'm going to sell some of these. Prices include shipping to lower 48 and are not set in stone but they are not far off. I have photos but there should be photos of these all over the Busse forum.

All knives are MINT.

Yellow Warden $247 now 237.00

Fried Green $267 sold

Orange Satin $257 now sold 247.00

Black G-10 $277 Sold

Scrapper 4 - $195 SPF

Scrapper 6 -SOLD $112

The order of the knives in the photo is Black G-10 (some call it black tie for some reason), Orange Satin, Fried Green, and Yellow also called the SAR.

GW2.jpg

More photos below

If you take more than one reduce the price of the additional knives by $5.00.

I will ship to other loacations if you pay the extra cost and also do the reseach to find the shipper.

If you use paypal and a credit card add 3.5%. I can take a paypal bank transfer without fees or a postal M.O.

First "I'll take it" posted here gets it.

Any questions please use abguff(at)earthlink.net; don't use forum email as it is hard for me to reply to from my Blackberry.
Thanks,
TG

New to Busse blades... I am assuming that the "Fried Green" is the one with the pattern on the blade, correct?

Tony, at the risk of being banned, that is one seriously cool cat, almost as cool as that Black G-10 I'm interesed in.

Burmese?

Ok let's stay on point. Yes the black G-10 is about as cool as the cat.:cool: No the knife is not a Burmese it has a few less letters..... Busse.

The cat is a walk in.... at about six months old he walked into my house in Sonoma six years ago; slept in my arms that night and has not left my side since.

Yes I'd say the cat does have a lot of Burmese in him and he is on the small side say 11 lbs. but about as tough as a Busse, unlike my other cat, a Main Coon, at almost 20lbs and a whimp.

;) Well???? LOL here we are, salivating... :D ;) :D blood is in the air, the words have been uttered, the knife... Invoked!:D

Back