Busse & Scrap

Sure man sorry I missed that part!

No problem, I'm on a computer now but forum email is a pain to reply to from a hand held. And if you would have use that abg.... address then you would have been the first.

Money sent on Fried green Warden. Thanks for the extra-mile on communication. Many would have given up.

Edited to Add the obligitory "I will Take it" In this case its..... I already took it.

Jim

Money sent on Fried green Warden. Thanks for the extra-mile on communication. Many would have given up.

Edited to Add the obligitory "I will Take it" In this case its..... I already took it.

Jim

Jim,
Thanks

Jim was great to deal with!

The Fried Green Warden is sold.

Jim

I shipped this today!

I'll take the Black G-10 GW - $277, if you could get it shipped to Thailand.
I'll pay for shipping via USPS Global EXPRESS.
And will do PayPal.

Please discuss further at santi.se AT gmail DOT com

Best, :D
Santi.

I'll take the Black G-10 GW - $277, if you could get it shipped to Thailand.
I'll pay for shipping via USPS Global EXPRESS.
And will do PayPal.

Please discuss further at santi.se AT gmail DOT com

Best, :D
Santi.

I'll work with you to get the knife to you. Email sent. If you don't get my email send one to me at abguff(at)earthlink.net

Also please direct me to some of your GBU feedback posts.

Thanks,
TG

FWIW, Santi is great to deal with. You'll have no troubles at all. :thumbup:

Santi,

The GW was sent out today. Tracking info sent via email.

Thank you!

I'll take Scrapper 6 if it is still available.

yes it is.

email me at abguff(at)earthlink.net and we'll set up payment. If you want to use PP it will make a difference if you pay by CC or bank transfer.

Thanks,
Tony G

Back