Busse's website

Is the site down? I'v been trying to access it for a while now, and it won't load. This is around 4-6:30 pm est. Anyone else having a problem?:barf:

He's checking into it. Stay calm guys/gals. If you start to feel the shakes go chop something with a Busse...... :)

I've had no problems lately. Occasionally it won't let me in for a few minutes, but it is always back on quickly. Hope it starts working for you :D

Jerry just checked the site and it's fine for them out there. Hey Frankiecrabs it looks like it's just us out here on the east coast that are having problems, lol Figures :)

I think Jerry has always had a lsant against us east coast guys.:(

Hmmmmm... No problems on this end. It seems like it might be isolated to the east coast. Inside sources state that it could be a "fiber problem". So... eat more Grape Nuts and everything should come out okay!:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Jerry

Nimrod...

For your information, I haven't had an "lsant" against anyone on the east coast for a little more than a year now!;)

Jerry

the Busse Co. forum is working fine for me, but the Busse Combat home page won't come up for me.

And if it makes DN and Nimrod feel better I'm on the other side of the Rockies.

I'm getting hit/miss with the link. I get there about two or three times out of ten attempts. Well, it's better than nothing :)

I posted for my first time on the BusseCombat forum early this morning. Then all the troubles began. Seems I break everything.

Good thing the knives are tough.

All I can see is the old version of the web site.

The new version that went up this morning, with the folder and the other new models, is gone. What's up?

I always get a script error and I have to close it
before the site will come up. :(

I couldn't get in either, but I got in through Eric's link.
Thanks Eric!!!:D

Yeah, I can only get in to the forums and only directly. I can't get to the website at all, this just started for me this morning. Does anyone get a script error or anything? If so, post what it says here and what software you are running. This might help the Web Dude with any problems.

Thanks
Eric

Usin AOL, gave me:

The web site you have requested may be experiencing technical difficulties due to a busy or broken server.

504 error

Back