1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by 1066vik, Jul 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tanker 1/66

Tanker 1/66 Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    Thats Funny. In on two. 2nd is the first looser

Xr6x likes this.
  2. NCSlice

NCSlice

Feb 22, 2015
    Change your settings to display 40 posts per page and you'll still be on one...
    That was the argument with the old system anyway... dunno if that's the case here.

3. zzyzzogeton

zzyzzogeton

Feb 17, 2013
    I haven't found a way to change the posts per page yet. I think 20 may be hard-wired.

NJBillK and Tanker 1/66 like this.
  4. Tanker 1/66

Tanker 1/66 Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    Thanks for the heads up Slice. Haven't figured it out yet but I'm a stubborn old bastard.....

NCSlice likes this.
  5. tjswarbrick

tjswarbrick

Mar 31, 2011
    In on the deuce.

Lots of time in the air today.
    Water seems to be on the wrong side. And falling from the sky.
    What's up with the weather on this coast? It's almost like there are actual seasons.

6. NJBillK

NJBillK Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.

Mar 27, 2014
    What to do... What to do...
    I guess I'll be in on two.

7. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    20 is stuck, no way to change it, isn't that just lovely!

Bravo you got an email.

also for all you Morse Code fans
    ...---...

8. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008

Email replied! Thank you a million Cbear!

MarriedTheMedic likes this.
  9. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Glad my Monday work day is over.

10. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    My Monday work day is ALMOST over! Hopefully this rain storm will bring some cooler temps and blow away all this nasty humidity!

MarriedTheMedic likes this.
  11. spikebot587

spikebot587

Feb 8, 2013
    unfortunately i dotn have a monday work day. however i did just apply for another job today so hopefully that will change soon

12. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    I only have 4 hours left, knocked out 6 hours already. However today is my Friday. Then I'm off till Thursday, and Thursday is another Friday. Then I'm off till Monday. Unfortunately next week I have to work 3 days. But that is alright. I guess I can't really complain about 2x 10 hour days a week, and 1x 5 hour day every other week. Trying to get that 5 hours bumped up to every week though.

13. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    There are so many great words in the English language, however none illicit as much joy as "Delivered"!!!!

Bladite, Tanker 1/66 and The Warrior like this.
  14. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Just ordered a new backpack.You know, because I need another one of those. :rolleyes:

Xr6x likes this.
  15. tanglediver

tanglediver Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2013
    I toted a bike pack for two years when the bike was my ride. The same pack followed me through six years of night school until I had enough of that fun. Now for old time's sake, it resides as a semi-disposable "go" bag. I never "go" any where, but that bag needs a rest any way. I have other ones too, but none have earned their keep like the bike pack.

16. Xr6x

Xr6x Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Always good to have :thumbsup: as long as its in OD it's ok :D

17. tjswarbrick

tjswarbrick

Mar 31, 2011
    Is it really only Monday?
    I'm ready to go home...

The Warrior likes this.
  18. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    I'm waiting for page 3 before I post.

The Warrior likes this.
  19. tjswarbrick

tjswarbrick

Mar 31, 2011
    Clearly...

20. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    it worked!
    I'm on page 3 where all the cool cats be!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.