Cadet X time again

Thanks for the kind words guys! I am amassing 84mm scissors to do a Cadet X drop on the forum. I have a lot of projects to get wrapped up first so I don’t have a timeframe.

I am amassing 84mm scissors to do a Cadet X drop on the forum.
If possible, I’d like to be added to the list please....in red ...or orange

*add...I know I’m putting the cart before the horse, but will the awl be an option instead of the file?
*insert drooling emoji*

Last edited:
Rumor that the Cadet is being discontinued next year.
John

The 84mm scissors were discontinued in 2008. Good luck getting them to bring those back.
Jack,
As you are most likely aware the Victorinox/Delemont Evo series has models with scissors. Even though not as good as the Victorinox scissors, do you know if they would work in the Cadet frame? Thanks, -James

Jack,
As you are most likely aware the Victorinox/Delemont Evo series has models with scissors. Even though not as good as the Victorinox scissors, do you know if they would work in the Cadet frame? Thanks, -James

They do fit in a Cadet with some work but most opt for the Vic version

Jack,
I've never messed with the Evo series. To be honest, the only interest I have in the 84mm series is as parts donors. It's a lot easier to find the combo tool on the smaller models.

They do fit in a Cadet with some work but most opt for the Vic version

I've never messed with the Evo series. To be honest, the only interest I have in the 84mm series is as parts donors. It's a lot easier to find the combo tool on the smaller models.
Thanks for the info guys. I prefer Vic scissors over the Wenger/Delemont but was thinking, if Vic makes 84mm scissors they could still produce a Cadet X. I did contact Vic suggesting a Cadet X but it's looking quite unlikely that it will be added to their product line. :(

Back