Cadet X???

VictorinoxUSA responsed to my post on their Pioneer X pic on IG. I mentioned a Cadet X so I know they read it! LOL!

VictorinoxUSA responsed to my post on their Pioneer X pic on IG. I mentioned a Cadet X so I know they read it! LOL!
That might get more attention than I’ve been getting thru their site...they always reply with a generic “thank you for your input” type email

JK,
You don't "need" a Cadet X!! The SAK you have been carrying & professing how superior it was..is...to other SAK'S is all you need!! You get a Cadet X...& in a month you will be on the prowl for a DIFF.SAK! You have your P-38,a Sears round screwdriver set & your SAK,BE SATISFIED!Sigh, I have a solution, get a Leatherman REBAR put the others in a drawer & have no more problems!!Simple solution!LOL!

I honestly think the cadet x would be the end of the line for sak's for me. I love the executive but it doesn't have a bottle opener, which I do use often enough, and the larger drivers like the cadet. Having scissors, the good new nail file, and the bottle/can opener and drivers in a smaller package would be perfect. I hope for a cadet x but wouldn't be mad if they just replaced the awl on a pioneer x with the nail file from the cadet.

JK,
You don't "need" a Cadet X!! The SAK you have been carrying & professing how superior it was..is...to other SAK'S is all you need!! You get a Cadet X...& in a month you will be on the prowl for a DIFF.SAK! You have your P-38,a Sears round screwdriver set & your SAK,BE SATISFIED!Sigh, I have a solution, get a Leatherman REBAR put the others in a drawer & have no more problems!!Simple solution!LOL!
But that larger bulkier rebar is not a pocket knife, nor does it handle like one.

It has a knife blade!No,it's NOT a pocketknife...it's a multitool! with a sheath.There are SAK's that also are too large to pocket carry &SAK makes sheaths for them.

I wonder if Vic ever pays attention to the threads we post, here on BF. There is obviously a lot of interest for this knife. This is at least the third thread on the Cadet X.

Back