Calling all Hogs, Stealth Hogs, Fat hogs, Dog Hogs, and Yard Hogs, and Piglets too!

The busse I have had most is the team Gemini ! Battle grade , A2, TGLUB , forsaken. The only one that has made the cut is TGLB love the fuller - have 2, striped and coated- both used. Need the TGLBM. lol “need” lmao

I'm in the "no Busse" phase currently.

The only model I owned multiple of was the Bony Anorexic Active Duty BAD.

It got a lot of carry.

It was the model that I bought more than once!!
Just such a great edc.

b4GZQwm.jpeg

I had a Busse on me for each of my sons births.....

(The collection is all gone for now....kids....student loans...rescue dogs.. knife making equipment....forge, anvil...etc etc...you know the drill).

The Scrap Yard TNT nearly pulled me back in, but vet bill for the rescue pup pulled me back to reality).

Last edited:
Super fun idea! This would be no fun without pics! Spine shot!

I am collecting Fatties, satin/comp finish where possible, its not a specific model persay, but a reference to any Bussekin that is over .25"

I have not been collecting long, 8 Months, I have a Pork Chop on the way but is not pictured. I currently am looking to acquire an Off Duty, AASHBM, KZII, MOASH, ASH1, WTF, Battle Pappy, Tanker A and Mega Warden, AA Magnum, HOG Gemini. HOGB8, AR 9.5. In that order of preference, lol.

Pictured top to bottom:
.40 MOAB
.32 FBMLE
.31 NMFSH
.33 Trough Raider
.355 Mega Ratmandu
.355 Mega Ratmandu
.345 Pork Chop (not pictured)

2021-08-10-10-53-19.jpg
Those are beautiful knives. When I saw it I realized I had forgotten about the Moab and Moabolo, both of which are amazing knives that I would love to get, but they don’t come up very often at a decent price.

I’m not sure how much you are wanting to spend on the nmfbm, but there are a few that were just posted on another website. One is satin finish but sadly it is way out of my price range, and there are a few coated ones there also. If you want more info, let me know. Hope this helps you find the nmfbm you have been looking for.
It's not the finding one that is usually the problem, it's the finding one when I have a spare grand to spend!

I've been getting really into the large Res-C choppers. Love taking them to the back to compare performance.
Choppers I've beaten on include:
WTF
MOAB
Magnum MOASK
Forsaken Mistress
Huck Fin
Battle Saw
BB13 INFI
Hognose War Sword
F-16
Alpha Regulator
and soon to be TNT-15
Though I've tested a fair good amount, Ive never gotten my hands on the famous 1311!

Another Sarsquatch at a reasonable price has eluded me, years ago I posted a want add, to buy one here on bladeforums, I had one offered to me, it was rode hard and put away wet (as my Dad would say) no scales and beat within an inch of its life for $150.00 it turned into a wonderful project and came out nice, I just still would love to find a clean one as it came from Busse.
Someday maybe, none the less your offer to some lucky Hog deserves much respect sir!

Just wanted to publicly post a huge THANK YOU! to Stlhead. I'm looking forward to it and it will be special just because I received it out of generosity. I had a birthday a few days ago so this makes quite the nice surprise birthday gift!
And I will be sure to pay it forward soon!:thumbsup::p:thumbsup:

I'm going to take a different approach... I'm on the hunt for my next Busse bases on the handle. First off, the Last Rites is the first Busse I've ever had, the first one I was ever drawn to (and that was in a big way, entered a name in the contest and everything). What an awesome knife!!!

FqCmidcl.jpg

But, my enjoyment of it was made complete when I got to make the custom scales for it...
JYIdgoxl.jpg

So my hunt is for the next knife - the Hell Razor 2 - because of it's handle shape (and it's an amazing, beast of a knife). It has the same handle as the Last Rites.

Oh, the things I will do to that knife! It will complement my Busse collection. And it will get personalized just like it's brother.

Edit... Just saw this is closed. *Sigh* After I worked up the nerve to post an entry.

Welp, thanks for the generous gesture, all the same!

My grail has been a Nuclear Hellrazor, I don't know why but it's always just called to me and missed one about 2 years ago. I have a few variants of the Hellrazor now though.
The model I have the most of is the Ratmandu, I have more than a few in INFI and SR101 I love them all.

I don't post here much anymore. But that does not mean that I don't come around, and it certainly does not mean that I have given up my pork fetish. I have a problem, not a real problem, but a hog problem, and I need help from my fellow pork enthusiasts to solve my problem. By definition Hogs only act in a manner that furthers their own Hog agenda. So I am running a contest and hopefully as the contest progresses my problem can get addressed as well.

This contest is for those that collect multiples or variants of a single Buskin knife. While I have collected many knives over the years there is one single model that I have the most of. For those of you that have a similar affliction and attempt to acquire multiples of a single model you know that often times the search stalls. Post the model you seek in this thread. You can post pictures of your collection if you wish, but all you need to post is the model you collect. I will choose at least one from the replies and send them what they need, no strings attached. The only model that is exempt from this contest is the Boom Parang, as it is my goal to acquire all of the unused Boom Parang's on the planet. As part of this process I would hope that those participating either by posting a need or even by reading the thread will take note of what people are looking for and help where you can. I would ask that posts in this thread only be limited to the contest and any sale or trade offers be sent privately. I will pick the lucky winner from the entries that post needs I can actually fill from my collection. A brief but entertaining post will be rewarded.

Let the fun begin!

Please limit your entry request to a single model or identifiable feature.
Please limit posts to this thread to entires, no comments on the entries of others.

Thanks for all who participated. The contest is CLOSED. Please keep in mind that that if you want to add something to your collection often the best way to get what you need is to help someone else get what they need. Often times people are happy to trade what you want for what they want, can't hurt to ask!

Dangerneck TG

dobermaniac BJ
I don't collect multiples but I like the Non-Classic styles, I have the Scotch Dispenser, BURP MO , Hognose War Sword, Triceratops. I'm hoping to find a War Boar and Kris P Bacon someday. I have a unused Boom Parang on the way, unfortunately it won't stay that way for long. I probably should trade it off for a user...

I don't collect multiples but I like the Non-Classic styles, I have the Scotch Dispenser, BURP MO , Hognose War Sword, Triceratops. I'm hoping to find a War Boar and Kris P Bacon someday. I have a unused Boom Parang on the way, unfortunately it won't stay that way for long. I probably should trade it off for a user...
every user started off pristine

Back