Can I complain about an admin here?

Yeah, that's what got him on the radar to begin with. But apparently he doesn't seem to care.

I am surprised this troll hasn't been banned yet. My ignore list is getting longer and longer.

.. Not a surprise most of them are 40+ year old low lifes. hahaha :jerkit:

Foryou, Start remembering to log off BF before your brother gets you banned!

I guess it's a good thing Gus isn't Canadian as well, or that brother would have got him banned.

Oh, to be young and stupid again.......... :D

But alas, I am just a 58 year old "low life".... ;)

I need to borrow a two by four from Wolfman.
:D

Why waste the pine!!!

In a month (or less, hopefully) the only Foryou here will be the words uttered after someone says "this is"

In a Month (or less), the username "Foryou" will most likely be available again and we can only hope he/she will be mature and willing to be a contributing member of this community!!!

I'm complaing about "bastid". Got an infraction for saying "You're a bit of a baby :(" um, first off its not offensive at all, second off the person said "maybe im a baby" in their thread. This was undeserved. Admins are after me.. Not a surprise most of them are 40+ year old low lifes. hahaha :jerkit:

Hmmm I will try to make my point by insulting a huge percentage of the members here. I will do this maliciously and generally be an obnoxious member of the knife community. Now I am sure everyone will listen to me with "Open hearts".
That's pretty much it in a nutshell, young or not your manners stink, your attitude stinks,. When you are old enough to realize that behaving badly tends to make people shun you, maybe you will realize.....then again maybe not.

We learn by making mistakes.

Your mistakes have been made.

Now your learning starts.

Learn fast & learn well.

Life continues. :)

Yawn Im just checking in here because my operatives were alerted to the usage of said word "Canadian"

Always vigilant RTDTB

Gotta watch us Canucks...

... and yes, most mods have nothing else to do while volunteering here, besides "getting people"...

as was said "You're just not that important..."

Oh that Bastid is just a mean OLD man!!!:D

What is he, over 40????

Why that old Fossil, he must be picking on ForYou because of his advanced dementia.

Or is foryou a trolling "legend in his own mind"

Yup, when you are 13 years old 40 does seem ancient:eek::p

I say ban Bastid and make Foryou a Super Mod..............................NOT:grumpy:

Yeah, maybe it is time to cram a 2X4 up Foryou's you know where and into his little brain.

He's acting exactly how you would expect any spoiled, bad tempered 12 year old with entitlement issues to act.

Embarrassing to watch but, that's life!

No, you cannot complain about a moderator; certainly not Gusbo! :grumpy:

A question to the mods.. And no disrespect meant to you all, but just curious and wondering..

Shouldn't this thread be moved into the Service & Support sub-forum?

Anthony

Probably, but I am tired of looking at it. :D.

Back