Can I complain about an admin here?

I think that this a wonderful site. I dont come here just to say something bad about someone because I have nothing else better to do. I have found out that there is A lot of people that just want to help you out with your question or just try to help you out with advice for you. cussing them out or yelling at them is not going to solve the problem. If this place is so bad for you then why dont you just leave and go find another place where you can be happy at. I joined anpther site before this one and the people are so stuck up on that site I just stop posting or joining in on any desscion. I found out about this site and I joined it. when I got some exta cash I became A paying member and I am very happy to do so. this is the only site I am paying for a membership and this is the only I will do that because of you guys. the people here make it so wonderful to just belong here and be part of something wonerful. if you are that unhappy then please just leave and go away so the rest of us can be happer.

I think that this a wonderful site. I dont come here just to say something bad about someone because I have nothing else better to do. I have found out that there is A lot of people that just want to help you out with your question or just try to help you out with advice for you. cussing them out or yelling at them is not going to solve the problem. If this place is so bad for you then why dont you just leave and go find another place where you can be happy at. I joined anpther site before this one and the people are so stuck up on that site I just stop posting or joining in on any desscion. I found out about this site and I joined it. when I got some exta cash I became A paying member and I am very happy to do so. this is the only site I am paying for a membership and this is the only I will do that because of you guys. the people here make it so wonderful to just belong here and be part of something wonerful. if you are that unhappy then please just leave and go away so the rest of us can be happer.

Great Post! I couldn't agree more. I have been here for 6 years thus far and have had the same experience as you. This community is the only blade forum that meets and mostly exceeds all my expectations. I liken it to living up in a community along side of other great folks in the cool, clear and clean mountain wilderness as opposed to being along side the dirty f'n ghetto.

Best,
Anthony

Well thank you. I can not go hiking because of my back and leg injury. I am on the disable list. but you talk about it and that makes me remember when I could do it and I had very much fun doing it. There is A fames trail in the country of New Zealand. I live there for about 2 years when I was only 15 years old. My Mother and stepfather took me on that hike for A very special treat. The hike lasted 2 weeks. we had to sleep in cabins and caves. I wish I could go back in time and do it all over again. You don’t need to let time go by trying to make every one else life misable. you need to live your life and enjoy it while you are able to because you do not know how your life is going to turn out. I join the US ARMY at 17. when I got out I went to stay with my mother until I figured out what I was going to do with my life. I was 21 when I got out. I tried to be nice to some one and give them a ride and that person stabbed me 6 times with a mark 2 survival knife and I have had a bad leg ever since. like I said you never know how your live is going to turn out so enjoy it while you can.

Last edited:
Well thank you. I can not go hiking because of my back and leg injury. I am on the disable list. but you talk about it and that makes me remember when I could do it and I had very much fun doing it. There is A fames trail in the country of New Zealand. I live there for about 2 years when I was only 15 years old. My Mother and stepfather took me on that hike for A very special treat. . . .

. . . . I tried to be nice to some one and give them a ride and that person stabbed me 6 times with a mark 2 survival knife and I have had a bad leg ever since. like I said you never know how your live is going to turn out so enjoy it while you can.

Holy f'n Moly! :eek: Damn it! :thumbdn: Did they ever catch the SCUM?.

It's lousy situations like this that gives meaning to the saying, "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!".. :mad:

I'm glad you made it out alive and you have an optimistic perspective as well!!. :thumbup:

God Bless You,
Anthony

I see ForYou took the long walk on the short plank...

Supposedly, he was DEP for a fall departure to join my beloved Marines Corps.

God I hope it's true.:D

Back