1. Week 49 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 7 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Carbon fiber sebenza picture thread

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Xdm9mili, May 4, 2014.

1. Xdm9mili

Xdm9mili

Mar 7, 2014
    Is this a KnifeArt exclusive? Love the scale. My small sebenza CF just arrived today, but is n lock up at the post office til I bail her out tomorrow.

2. Tom_B

Tom_B

Feb 6, 2014
  3. MVG

MVG Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Sold this one a while back.

[​IMG]

4. Xdm9mili

Xdm9mili

Mar 7, 2014
    It's finally here!!! Amazing knife. The perfect EDC for me. My 25 to me didn't seem really people friendly. This knife is the perfect size for what I'm looking for in an EDC. The CF scale is amazing. I was worried about what I would receive compared to the pic on the KnifeArt website. The website photo had a CF scale surface that seemed unevenly cut or machined. This one is perfect. Onto the pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And I really like the single blue standoff. Also came with a lanyard bead.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Two sebenzas in two weeks. That's one a week. Let's see which one I'll get next week! NOT!

5. mrdeus

mrdeus

Mar 6, 2012
    Looks really nice.

6. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Don't know who made the 21 scale, the 25 scale was made by BerryH
    [​IMG]