"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

I've had a few hiatuses from training due to injuries and so forth. I've found that the best thing to do when getting back up to speed is to be kind to your body. Rather than trying to force it to get back up to a certain level at a rate which suits your schedule you have to develop the humility to let things take their course in their own time.
I also highly recommend run-walks for getting back up to pace. Run a hundred metres, walk fifty, run a hundred and so on. Just don't let your heart rate get too low in between running sections. It built me up way faster than trying to do block training. Good luck.

I got out the Indian clubs again finally, and after just a couple days my daily walk felt sprightlier. My theory is the clubs are getting my upper body integrated with my legs so it isn't just riding around like a sack of potatoes.
I came across my Castaneda's Magical Passes. Gotta start mashing energy for intent again.

Sunday all alone.
But standards must be maintained.
YRVV1NQ.jpg

Isn't Frank Herbert the guy that wrote "DUNE"?
I don't remember Rhino's ... Giant Sand Worms ... Yep, those were there .... but not Rhinos ... at least not in the first 3 or 4 books. :)

Isn't Frank Herbert the guy that wrote "DUNE"?
I don't remember Rhino's ... Giant Sand Worms ... Yep, those were there .... but not Rhinos ... at least not in the first 3 or 4 books. :)

I did qualify my comment. o_O This was intended as humor "(well, kind of :rolleyes:)". I was referring to the giant worms :confused: Oh well... ;)

Back