Case/Bose 2020 Sneek Preview

KnifeHead

My life, my lover, my lady is the C...Carbon Steel
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This years Case/Bose Collaboration images from the Shot Show...Mid-Lock Lanny's Clip.

case-bose-2020-1.jpg

case-bose-2020-2.jpg

How do those go up for sale when they first come out? Aren’t they only available on a limited basis?

How do those go up for sale when they first come out? Aren’t they only available on a limited basis?
I think Case put them up for preorder on their website first before dealers get them. Not positive on that though.

KnifeHead KnifeHead Good of you to pop up Kerry:cool: You've been deep in your burrow.

I go for that Bonestag one, nice light colour:thumbsup: But the Pickbone versions too....:cool:

Thanks, Will

Priced way above my budget, and not a pattern I would get much use out of, but those should sell quite well.

I'm sure they will be out of my reach, but they are very beautiful!!!
Those two jigged bones are outstanding. :cool::thumbsup:

I can only hope they go into production....what a great knife.

You’re in luck. Each year the upcoming knives are debuted at the Shot Show so that people know what this years release will be. Just start watching dealer sites for them.

I wish they’d change the bone scales. They always look a little too much like plastic to me. Feel like it too.

Available for purchase Summer 2020!

Made in the USA, the new Case® Bose Locking Lanny's Clip is loaded with premium features including flat taper ground and satin finished 154-CM stainless steel blades, fluted steel bolsters, specially milled liners, and a stainless “pawn” shaped shield that completes each beautifully crafted knife. A joint effort with renowned knife maker Tony Bose, who has collaborated with Case to produce high quality, durable knives with a custom look and feel for over 20 years, this lockback is a real workhorse. Its mid-lock design means it’s easy to close with one hand and an especially good choice for skinning or other two-handed tasks. The blade is easy to pull, an ergonomic handle that’s flared at the back ensures a good grip, and a classic leather pouch protects your investment. With a slim design that measures 4” (closed), it’s big enough to get things done and small enough that it doesn’t feel like a potato in your pocket. The Case® Bose Locking Lanny's Clip will be available in six styles in Summer 2020.

,,,Mike in Canada

Maybe the pawn with balls symbolizes all the young men who have died fighting for their countries on the front lines... It's JUST a shield but my girlfriend once pointed out how it looked like a ball sack now it's all I see!! I know it's a classic popularized by the man himself (created by?) But I can't get into it :(

As for the knife looks great and I'm hoping to read positive feedback upon release!!

Back