Case Sodbusters

Look out kamagong! You've got jackknife, ElCucillo, and now me in on this thread!

Be careful <<peanut>> because we <<peanut>> might use subtle <<peanut>> brain control techniques <<peanut>> to talk you out <<peanut>> of your large knife <<peanut>> preference.

<<peanut>>

Just warning you. <<peanut>>

Now now, Marcinek (P), to suggest (E) that we use (A) subliminal messaging (N) wouldn't be right. Specially since (U) Kamagong wants a BIG (T) knife.

Now now, Marcinek (P), to suggest (E) that we use (A) subliminal messaging (N) wouldn't be right. Specially since (U) Kamagong wants a BIG (T) knife.

Oye Cuchillo..........and you too Marcinek,
I think your messages are working!:mad:

My first Peanut was purchased about 6 hours ago. I'm looking forward to receiving my CASE ,Crandall, classic jigged green bone, SS, peanut in a few days. Thanks to you pushers my wallet is $27 (+ shipping) lighter.:D

PS I probably won't be using my peanut to fight with gators in my classroom, but I am in South FL so you just never know.;)

I'll tell you one thing. People here are very knowledgeable about their knives.

Regards,
3G

P.S. I happen to like peanuts.

Oye Cuchillo..........and you too Marcinek,
I think your messages are working!:mad:

My first Peanut was purchased about 6 hours ago. I'm looking forward to receiving my CASE ,Crandall, classic jigged green bone, SS, peanut in a few days. Thanks to you pushers my wallet is $27 (+ shipping) lighter.:D

PS I probably won't be using my peanut to fight with gators in my classroom, but I am in South FL so you just never know.;)

You made a fine choice there! I have the same peanut model and the green bone looks VERY WELL indeed. But watch out, this peanut thing can become contagious because I now have a Bonestag 6.5 on order and I fear it won't stop there either...

I like the Case peanut over the S&M version as it is a serpentine. While we are on the peanut trip is there such a thing as a Peanut Trapper with Spey or Wharncliffe blade?

Back to the sodbuster now. An essential knife big or small and good thing there aren't all those scales choices like in the peanut:D Doesn't Böker make a large sodbuster in carbon??

Congrats on the peanut, augustus! Sounds like you got a heckuva deal on it too!:thumbup:

Here's a screen capture of the Boker USA website. They have a large Sodbuster with yellow handle in Carbon steel. Here's the website. https://www.bokerusa.com/default2.asp
SODBUSTER.jpg

I've got a Bulldog large sodbuster with red handles... it came very dull but sharpened up nice, and has pretty good fit and finish. I know nothing about them but I do think they have other colors. My favorite large soddie is my Kissing Crane with wood handles. It is a great (big) knife.

Here's a screen capture of the Boker USA website. They have a large Sodbuster with yellow handle in Carbon steel.

Yep. That's the Gaucho I mentioned. You can find them cheaper elsewhere. Here's a comparison shot of my Case, Boker, and Kissing Crane.

sodbusters.jpg

Back