Cat People

Let's see them kitties!

Funny enough, I used to be a strictly dog person, but a few years ago I gave in to a girl I was dating and adopted a cat for her. Within the next year, we adopted two more. Sadly, when we split, she ended up with the cats...I certainly did not want the split the three cats up.

A few weeks ago, I decided to take these two brothers home with me. I forgot how funny cat personalities can be.

Lets see yours!

oa0Ximp.jpg

W2KPCsr.jpg

Nice picture. They look like brother/sister. Pretty cats!

They really do like leather chairs.

Yep, brother and sister...the big boy is Beast (son named him and it fits...over 20lbs) and the little one is Porsha (think I spelled it right...wife named her).

We have a male Siamese we named "Beasty". He was a rescue cat, probably about a year or two old when we got him.

We have 12 cats by the way. They all have different personalities. My wife brought home a mother with 5 kittens that had nested in the bushes where she works. They were going to have the pound pick them up and my wife brought them home. The kittens all look similar... grays and browns. The mother cat is actually prettier. One kitten died and my wife couldn't let any of them go to new homes.... so here they live. They are about a year old now and run around in a pack.

One of our cats came from my wife's brother.... he died and we kept his cat. It's a good cat but a bit grumpy at times with all the other cats running around. She isn't used to the competition.

I thought 5 or 6 cats was a lot... little did I know what was to come.

There's a cat that wandered in from the canyon some 11 years ago who lives on our property, or thereabouts. She lives outside. We give her food in the morning and evening. Before the cat started sharing our property, we used to get mice. Now we don't. Fair trade. Occasionally she allows us to pet her. But, not frequently. Pictures? Not happening except at meal time. I'll try to snap one.

We have 12 cats by the way. They all have different personalities. My wife brought home a mother with 5 kittens that had nested in the bushes where she works. They were going to have the pound pick them up and my wife brought them home. The kittens all look similar... grays and browns. The mother cat is actually prettier. One kitten died and my wife couldn't let any of them go to new homes.... so here they live. They are about a year old now and run around in a pack.

One of our cats came from my wife's brother.... he died and we kept his cat. It's a good cat but a bit grumpy at times with all the other cats running around. She isn't used to the competition.

I thought 5 or 6 cats was a lot... little did I know what was to come.

Damn!:eek:

:D

We had cats years ago, and ended up having to put them down due to illness. It hit us hard, and we haven't had any pets for years. Our son has been pestering us recently about getting a cat, so we finally caved, and adopted this cutie from the shelter. Her name is Pepper (like Pepper Potts from Iron Man, LOL), she's around 2 1/2 years old, and was a teen mom. She was just coming off her litter when we adopted her. She was pretty shy when we got her, but very quickly got comfortable in the house. She'll climb on just about anything, and will play with any toy (or anything else) you put in front of her. She doesn't like to sit on you, but she likes to be around people.

pepper5.jpeg
pepper1.jpeg
pepper7.jpg
pepper6.jpeg

There's a cat that wandered in from the canyon some 11 years ago who lives on our property, or thereabouts. She lives outside. We give her food in the morning and evening. Before the cat started sharing our property, we used to get mice. Now we don't. Fair trade. Occasionally she allows us to pet her. But, not frequently. Pictures? Not happening except at meal time. I'll try to snap one.
That’s the best kind of cat.

Back