• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cerakote Services

I can't say what Cerakote would do to that. The coat is 0.001" thin. If applied only to the blade the I cannot see how the motion of the blade would be compromised.

I have no crystal ball on this one, sorry. The only way to know for sure is try it.

Okay, sounds good. I'd like to send the blade to you to be cerakoted black. Can I email or call you so we can sort out the details? Also, what if I wanted you to also cerakote the latch and spacers black? All 3 of these small components are visible in the picture I sent last night, and I can send more pics if it helps.

Last edited:
Hi Yams;

When you called me I was driving and could not write down your email. Also, it seems you cannot get PM's thru the system.

Send the blade and parts to:

Scott Solar
12188 Central Ave #477
Chino, CA 91710
909-957-5212

Please include return postage, and something to return it in.

When mailing blades, always be sure to make then safe. We don't want a postal worker injured.

Happy 10-11-10! Duck hunting season coming in two weeks! Anybody wanna hunt?

Cerakoting 6 days a week until duck season. Then only 4 days a week.

Monday and Tuesday booked. Will run black again 11/8. If we have talked get your blades to me before then!

how well does cerakote stand up to hard use like a camp knife such as cutting wood and things like that. I think this might me the coting i want on my custom camp knives.

Better than any other coating on the market. Better at abrasion, better at corrosion. Contact me privately for current pricing and delivery times.

Sorta in relation I guess - is it possible to polish up a Cerakote to a mirror or mirror smooth surface if the coating is matt?

Back