CHANGBENZA!

Chang, When was the first time Southern Taiwan rose? When did they fall and why? I'm not sure why but I'm all for S. Taiwan maken a big comeback. You Go South Taiwan, kick some butt.

Oh yeah great review Tim, you are sure lucky to have that knife. I there I go droolin and rantin again.

I have not had a laugh that resulted in tears for some time. Tim, Richard, and Phil: You have my sincerest thanks.

My first brew and skyrocket will be tilted toward the east this evening in salute to you gentlemen.

Now, where was I, oh yeah: Bwaaaaahahahahahahahah!

Tiger, South Taiwan rose with the rest of Taiwan.
smile.gif
And they never fell, but by "rise again", I mean that they will help contribute to the downfall of communist China. Actually, all of us Taiwanese are the Rebels of the Orient, however, I am Southern. Southern Taiwanese that is.
smile.gif
Well, I'm actually an American citizen (and proud of it as well), but my parents are Southern Taiwanese.
smile.gif

Actually if any rising again is to be done, it would be by the Formosan natives.
smile.gif

------------------
Chang and the Rebels of the East!
Southern Taiwan Will Rise Again!
cst.jpg

Good looking knife, great review, very funny thread! Its good to see we don't have to take ourselves too seriously, or for that matter at all seriously.

Ok TOM ya bastid. Dont get me started.
Nice knife. Chang you plick. You have great design po-tin-tial. I get a (rise) with ever post you make
biggrin.gif
Will this bastid cut steel.
Does it rust? Does it come with a paper sake to keep it in?

------------------
Web Site At www.darrelralph.com

[This message has been edited by Darrel Ralph (edited 07-05-2000).]

darrel....i have been meaning to tell you this for a long time..you need to use the spell checker!!!!!

The Changbenza knives have their trade offs. The edge is approximately 3 times as long as most knives of its size, on account of the corrugated wavy edge layer. This is a feature of about all Changbenza knives. The trade off is that it doesn't always cut as well (I mean it never cuts as well) as most (I mean 'all') other knives do.
smile.gif

This knife will not penetrate a tank's turret hatch, but I've never seen a knife that could. Here is where the Changbenza knives shine. The knives are not damaged by this sort of abusive armored car and tank penetration tests! The tip will always return to true. It might seem a look floppy afterwards, but that is normal wear and it shouldn't affect the cutting performance of your knife.

Take care guys! BTW, I've finished the Model 140 Chinkravus, so if anyone wants it, just e-mail me. You must however be willing to take pictures of it with a digital camera and post a review here.

------------------
cst.jpg

Hmm... really intersting thread here.

Anyway it has left me thinking three things.

1. Neat Knive!
2. What's the website and where can you order them?
3. What's a Tac-Girl?

Could you make a goretex version to use as a dive knive?

------------------
Hoodoo

And so, to all outdoor folks, the knife is the most important item of equipment.

Ellsworth Jaeger - Wildwood Wisdom

Tac-Girls are personally selected by Tim for quality. His quality control is rather good... much better than BM, and his products are sharper than Benchmade products.

The best Tac-Girls are made in Taiwan though, or a USA/Taiwan collaboration. Chang likes those.
smile.gif
While some of the made in China Tac-Girls look alright, they are generally lower quality due to that horrible communist education.
smile.gif

chinaman.jpg

------------------
cst.jpg

having been to taiwan (in 67) I must agree, Taiwanese girls are VERY good looking. I just made a very interesting discovery, If you scroll the flag above up and down real fast..well...check it out...

------------------
http://www.mayoknives.com

[This message has been edited by tom mayo (edited 07-06-2000).]

Tom, I can't understand what is so special when you scroll the flag up and down. Want to enlighten me?

------------------
cst.jpg

I've seen Tim's Taiwan FemTac Girls. All I can say is I'm so sorry that all of you are not as lucky as me.
smile.gif

*drooling* You say there are Taiwanese femtac girls out there? Where are they? You must show me!
eek.gif

Originally posted by HermanKnives:
it has balls from another planet!

I can get you a good deal on balls from Remulak. We do good screws, too -- send your FemTac girls for a sample.

-Cougar :{)

Ok, I know it is soft of off topic, but being an admirer of female beauty, you have to tell me where I can see these Tac Girls!
smile.gif
!!!

Sorry Chang, as I recall you saying that you were a High School student. The viewing of the Taiwan FemTac Girls require that you are at least 18 years of age.
smile.gif
Rules are rules!

-Johnny

Back