CHANGBENZA!

Dear Tom
I make knives not teach seeplellsllssssing and yes I need a speeeeeeeel checker.... Try to decipher it ok.
If ya cant Ill send a nifty code enhancing machine that will help.....

We need a wangchung
I mean a changtom :d

------------------
Web Site At www.darrelralph.com

John, how about this... I'll make you a free Changbenza if you can show me those Taiwanese girls.
smile.gif

------------------
Chang and the Rebels of the East!
Southern Taiwan Will Rise Again!
cst.jpg

I was in the US Army , for 27 months stationed on the "ROCK"(Republic of China) Do I remember Taiwain Girls? Whow. yes I do! Dont need to see any . Still remember them well. DINGHOW(sp)

Lt. Colonel Chang, is it available in a "black" Ti version and since we have been doing a lot of business togther here lately, maybe you might consider letting me be the only CHANG-BENZA AUTHORIZED DEALER in the South.
Also, have you considered a line of "Fishing Lures"?

------------------
Knives & Things
Mike Payne

Mr. P., you can certainly be first and only licensed dealer for Changmade, Chang River Knife and Tool, SpyderChang, Chang Design Inc (CDI) Genital I and II folding knives, Changbenza's, and the soon to be released Chang-erson CQC-7 (Close Quarters Chang, Model 7).

Not only will you be my dealer for the Confederate States of America, but you will handle distribution in the North as well.

You'll get your first batch of Changbenza type knives (Changbenza is a generic term for all Chang associated knives) in a couple months, possibly sooner. They will be serial numbered and autographed by me. However, I must ask that half the profits of this go back to me. We can work as a team.
smile.gif

------------------
Chang and the Rebels of the East!
Southern Taiwan Will Rise Again!
cst.jpg

Back