Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo BF is back.

I swear this place has more downtime then any other website, forum or otherwise, that I frequent (and boy do I frequent)

Bobby, I still have that piece of damy you gave me. We can incorporate that into the BKR collaboration.
Rolf, you bring the red g10.
:D

the west is the best.... turkey is dead, mexican is IN.

Daniel, how's the 2 kids going so far? Well, 1 kid and one larva... you seem to be missing more since the birth :) don't worry it gets much MUCH harder once you have both walking and fighting.. but then again, 2 girls.. you might not have to worry until they are teens, AHAHAHAH! scary.

I'm knife bored lately... I've seen nothing new I want. And what I used to want is still waaaay over priced...

Oh, and Bobby.. out west where? O_O

Hey guys.

Got a second, slammed here at work (others laziness combined with ineptitude) so just thought I would check in!

Keep it real and make it great!

Sloth, get a beerlow! (Barlow with bottle opener added)

-Xander

the west is the best.... turkey is dead, mexican is IN.

Daniel, how's the 2 kids going so far? Well, 1 kid and one larva... you seem to be missing more since the birth :) don't worry it gets much MUCH harder once you have both walking and fighting.. but then again, 2 girls.. you might not have to worry until they are teens, AHAHAHAH! scary.

I'm knife bored lately... I've seen nothing new I want. And what I used to want is still waaaay over priced...

Oh, and Bobby.. out west where? O_O

Yo! Look out for some new school action here... I'm building steam at the moment!

True on way less time here for me, it was like this with Jade too but not quite as extreme... we are slowly getting more sleep and I am getting in more shop time too.

Red, I will bring.
sloth- Get a Zytel Case Trapper.
Hi DF bit-chez!!

Hey Rolf!

Hey guys.

Got a second, slammed here at work (others laziness combined with ineptitude) so just thought I would check in!

Keep it real and make it great!

Sloth, get a beerlow! (Barlow with bottle opener added)

-Xander

keep 'em in line X! :D Good morning dude!

Bobby, I still have that piece of damy you gave me. We can incorporate that into the BKR collaboration.
Rolf, you bring the red g10.

Yo FBC! Let's see what you do with that dammy, I can't wait!

brb packing up a uhaul and headed out West

Interesting! What's going on!

All sorts of stuff is going on here... yesterday I had a full day planned in the shop but had to go check on a friends place... which had flooded! Another day cut short but dang it was rougher for them...

Best part of waking up is going back to sleep!

Off to work to clean up the mess left for me by incompetent people. I'm really getting irritated by it... :mad: 3 hours to receive one pallet and it didn't get finished...

But, it's my Friday!!!

-X

morning FBC! :D

Friday X!

...just came in from working on a Framelock! RF2 in carbon fiber configuration... no clip yet but 110 grams at the moment! :cool:

This one already spoken for? I don't know if we want pics now. This may break my heart! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back