Chopping some Damascus for Kiridashis

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I love me some Damascus. Custom style on mine please.

Awesome. I'll be on the lookout.

I just need the weather to cooperate for pics... they are pretty much done! I've got you covered...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I love me some Damascus. Custom style on mine please.

Sounds good!

001-22_zpsef594c59.jpg

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but........ :)

You should! :D They will probably be a few weeks in progress but one of those pieces of dammy is for you!

Now I REALLY want a przn shank YO!!
:D

I might have one for you. :D

Stunning!
Will look really classy with leather sheath! :D

Yeah they would! Right now we are out of leather and need to buy another hide. My wife Sara does the leather work. Leather would cost more but if I can make it work it is a possibility. Black leather does sound right with damascus.... I'm trying to talk her into tooling a belt for me, I want a waves/koi fish thing on one.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but........ :)

You should! :D They will probably be a few weeks in progress but one of those pieces of dammy is for you!

Now I REALLY want a przn shank YO!!
:D

I might have one for you. :D

Stunning!
Will look really classy with leather sheath! :D

Yeah they would! Right now we are out of leather and need to buy another hide. My wife Sara does the leather work. Leather would cost more but if I can make it work it is a possibility. Black leather does sound right with damascus.... I'm trying to talk her into tooling a belt for me, I want a waves/koi fish thing on one.

I'll have a few available soon, I think I should have made more! There are 9 knives and 5 are for orders.

Back