Christmas Booty Thread

I just had a thought about your bag. I’m pretty certain you and I both have the same Maxpedition pouch; that might be awfully handy attached to the side molle. It could keep many important items handy and organized.

I wish the 40W solar panel that came with it would fit inside, but it's too dang big.

It's kind of funny, but a few Christmas' ago, I had the wife purchase a 21W portable solar panel for me. The same year, we went to my step daughter's house, and her and her husband got me a 15W, haha. So now, I have three panels. :thumbsup:

Thats pretty similar to my lunch bag. Mines got a velcro clad pocket on the front with molle webbing on the back and mesh pockets on both sides. I wish it had the molle on the sides instead. I have pouches(?) on the molle for my coffee tumbler and a water bottle.

I like yours better. But mine is still going strong even though ive put through some abuse.

My last bit of holiday goodness arrived today. I ordered it on Black Friday, a Solo Stove Yukon fire pit...
lFMuGDL.jpg

Im looking forward to using this once it gets a little bit warmer. :)

I didn't even know that Solo Stove made a fire pit. I'm familiar with the smaller cook stoves. Pretty dang cool man.

My last bit of holiday goodness arrived today. I ordered it on Black Friday, a Solo Stove Yukon fire pit...
lFMuGDL.jpg

Im looking forward to using this once it gets a little bit warmer. :)

Warmer???

doesn't it produce Heat? hahaha

(I know, I've been bad too.....barely firing up my outdoor chimney this winter. Only a could times)

Saw that one when I was looking for another, haha. I like the middle one. Hell, the smaller one would be good enough for just myself and the wife. The biggun sure uses a lot of wood.

Saw that one when I was looking for another, haha. I like the middle one. Hell, the smaller one would be good enough for just myself and the wife. The biggun sure uses a lot of wood.
Yeah, and it’s significantly heavier than I thought it would be. Lol

How many pounds is it?

BRL BRL

Damn! Haven't seen you forever. I clicked on the sales thread in your sig, and it's from 2017, haha.
Yeah I've been wrapped up with life, trying to cut back on the internet, haven't been buying knives, barely been using them. Still lurk here and there. Just a lot to juggle these days. Still love me some Beckers and KABARs.

Back