Christmas Gift Exchange

If we cannot get a few more, as mentioned before, do we want to contribute to a charity of John’s choosing?

Let’s start soon. we need to draw names, or by numbers, can we list a few things we are interested in or just keep it a surprise? I will get it started I’m possible things I am looking for, or just ignore me as I have had a caffeine already this morning. I like light to medium roast coffee, nuts, history (Rev. To just before the 20th century) jams and cheeses, and I have been wanting small animal figures like from wood or stone, wolves, bears, cougars, etc….something small I can out in the mantle. And of course knives but I thought of being a little less obvious this year. What ideas do you guys have in things you like?

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to get in send me an email with the subject JK Christmas
(willc24426 at yahoo.com)
Please include your forum name along with your actual name and mailing address.
Is Sunday, Nov 27th a reasonable cutoff date to get in?

Once I have a list I'll ask my wife and son draw names. I'll then send individual emails with information to each participant. I'll update here often to keep everyone informed. I think there should be a target shipping date to be sure gifts are delivered before Christmas. Is Dec 14th good?

Emails have been sent. Do we need to set guidelines on value? If anyone needs hints for gifts post here or send me an email.
Thanks to those who did join in!!

I don’t think anything specific, just want some ideas of some general interests ( we all know knives ), it really is what you want to do, think about what you would like and keep it comparable, the main thing is try to get it out in a timely matter before Christmas because mail is slow, and just keep it fun, try to pleasantly surprise each other. I think the other little things thrown in are fun. in the past I got coffee, nuts, recipes, some small history stuff. Hope, that helps.

Back