Christmas In July!!! . . . A BlindGrabBaganzaaa!!! . . . Wed, July 15, 2020 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Busse

We are having a crazy "Christmas In July" offer this Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern (EST) on the Busse Combat Website :eek::cool: (Orders may also be placed on the Swamp Rat Website and the Scrap Yard Website.)

Think of it as a Giant Blind GrabBaganzaaa!!!! :eek: :thumbsup:

This promises to be a load of fun for all who choose to join in!

Knives from all four Busse Family lines, Busse Custom Shop, Busse Combat, Swamp Rat Knifeworks, and Scrap Yard Knife Co. will be included!!!

Grab Bag Offer Rules And Details:
We guarantee that you will receive the following:

A $500.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $627.00 worth of knives!!! . . . And that's the MINIMUM!!!! . . . It could be more!!! . . . (You'll SAVE at least $127.00 and that's over 20%)

A $1,000.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $1,337.00 worth of knives!!!. . . And that's the MINIMUM!!!! . . . It could be more!!! . . . (You'll SAVE at least $337.00 and that's over 25%)

Grab Bags are available to everyone and you can buy as many as you like. These Grab Bags are blind picks. That means that they are packed and boxed on the shop floor and the shipping personnel have no idea who is getting which knives. In other words, there are no special requests.

Many of these are one-of-a-kind customs that were hijacked from the Crab Shack!!!

Good luck to those who have the intestinal Porkitude to participate!

"HOGs will not go gentle into that good night,
They will trample under cloven hoof,
All who stand between them and the trough!
They will rage, rage against the frying of the bacon!"

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Probably in. Be a nice distraction from the Coronapocalpse and the riots.

Wasn’t mentioned in Jerry’s post... are these ganzaaa style QuickDraw email orders, or available at 9pm on the Busse website?

I had to laugh just a little bit when I received the email late this afternoon. This is one of those delightful times that will clearly identify if you are in fact, a certified knife addict. A true addict will indeed at least shuffle things around to get in on the half a grand platform.

The consummate addict will write the thousand dollar check and never look back, not even once.

Just when I actually have some money in my pocket? Very tempting.

Last edited:
My work is slow, going to miss out. But might get in on the for sale stuff that will definitely pop up. To bad it can’t go Straight to the shop, but it will probably make its way back home eventually.

So these grab bags typically consist of stuff going back to the last grab bags. Anyone recall smaller blades suitable for deer/elk duty? The smallest one I recall is the Mud Mutt, and it was still a bit lengthy.

Last time I did this I got a FMV14... nice, but I'm at a loss as to a suitable use other than LOTR cosplay.

So these grab bags typically consist of stuff going back to the last grab bags. Anyone recall smaller blades suitable for deer/elk duty? The smallest one I recall is the Mud Mutt, and it was still a bit lengthy.

Last time I did this I got a FMV14... nice, but I'm at a loss as to a suitable use other than LOTR cosplay.

If you're looking for smaller than a Mud Mutt, there was the Mega Swamp Warden, but I think that's about it.

Probably a good chance of some FHFG Infi Ratmandu’s showing up in bags. A great all around useful blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back