Christmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice GAW, thanks for the chance. Here's a Tuna Valley knife in the snow. We're supposed to get quite a bit of snow here Christmas Eve.

full

I am in! We got a dusting of snow last night. Maybe not enough for the kids to have fun but just enough so that I’ll need to shovel the driveway and walks. Maybe my piles will be turned into snow men later. I’ll post a pic for you if they do!
ltAaKYT.jpg

The parol is an ornamental lantern from the Philippines. Part of that country's Christmas traditions they are displayed outside many people's homes, similar to the wreaths hung on doors here.

We made some miniature ones last night to hang on the tree. My wife and daughter did the decorations, I got the best part of the job -- playing with a sharp knife. :D

50755807061_eda33f4a80_b.jpg

glocktenman glocktenman Great surprise for Boxing Day! Many thanks Randy, left you a message on your profile page. Best wishes to ALL for a better New Year.

Regards, Will

Congrats, Will!! :thumbsup::cool::cool: I hope your GAW win can bring some light into your winter darkness. ;)

Thanks for continuing a fine Christmas tradition, Randy! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I look forward to your generous GAW each December (and sometimes in July, too, I think).

One last Christmas knife pic, followed by a pic of our dogs watching me shovel the driveway a couple of years ago:
UJ.reindeer.jpg

snow.gander.bella.jpg

- GT

Will Power - I believe I got the gift taken care of. I still need to post my own pic here before closing it down. Tomorrow I'll get one posted just cuz.

After many pics I finally took one worthy of the others posted here. This is the knife I recently got from Gary G. My Christmas tree will be up until the new year (Easter LOL!) Great pics and knives here!

christmas knife 2020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back