Civivi Bo by Brad Zinker — Nitro-V CF

Your sweet update make my day,glad you love it,thank you!No problem,you are welcome to share your favorite dealer to our friends.:)

I am a little late to the party but I picked up a Bo about a week ago.
It is a super cool little knife.

The shred carbon fiber handles look and feel great.
It is very lightweight and I am loving the blade shape.

The Perf has a similar shape but hollow ground and honestly if the Perf was a liner lock and g10 scales I would of gotten one
of them when they dropped.

75AC0576-79D6-4520-BA8B-414014B7A619.jpeg

Hello

I’m curious on how the Bo compares to Miscreant 3….

Does anybody have both that can post a side by side comparison pic ?… also any opinions on how they compare to eachother ?

Thanks in advance

Hello

I’m curious on how the Bo compares to Miscreant 3….

Does anybody have both that can post a side by side comparison pic ?… also any opinions on how they compare to eachother ?

Thanks in advance
Both Win Win 👍
eMhZR32.jpg

Nitro-V is a very stainless steel...

Nitro-V should be about as stainless as S30V. To put it into perspective, here are some corrosion resistance ratings out of ten (with LC200N and H1 being a ten) from Larrin:

9.1 - M390
9.0 - BD1N, S110V
8.8 - 14C28N
8.1 - N690
7.9 - VG-10
7.8 - S35VN
7.6 - Nitro-V, S30V
7.5 - 440C
7.3 - AUS-8, 8Cr13Mov
7.2 - 154CM
6.4 - XHP
4.5 - D2

Both Win Win 👍
eMhZR32.jpg

This is great !

From the specs alone they seems virtually the same size; but when I’ve seen video reviews, the Miscreant 3 looked a bit larger on the hand to me; but hard to tell.

Now I can see the real difference and make a decision.

Thanks a lot for the the side by side pic.

Regads.

Last edited:
I returned my Miscreant 3.0 since it was too wide unlike Zinker's famous extra slim folders. Even in the side by side picture above alongside the Bo you can tell it's noticeably wider. Miscreant 3.0 should've been more like Bo in its handle width. I wish more dealers and knife manufacturers would include handle width as part of their specifications sheet.

Back