Clan of the Copperlock & Mini Copperlock

I have that exact same knife, except my burnt indigo isn't quite as "burnt." I looked for that pattern for a long time (after failing to buy it when it was first available), then finally caught it when one of the online retailers was having a clear-out of display knives. It is, for sure, a stunning knife!

50379700421_5807a27091_b.jpg

I have that exact same knife, except my burnt indigo isn't quite as "burnt." I looked for that pattern for a long time (after failing to buy it when it was first available), then finally caught it when one of the online retailers was having a clear-out of display knives. It is, for sure, a stunning knife!

50379700421_5807a27091_b.jpg

Very Nice!! Ya know this was one of those "I am going to carry this" knives.. :rolleyes:
Never happened.. When I got I thought it was too nice..😂
Ours together makes a GREAT pair!!😍
John :)

Very Nice!! Ya know this was one of those "I am going to carry this" knives.. :rolleyes:
Never happened.. When I got I thought it was too nice..😂
Ours together makes a GREAT pair!!😍
John :)
Yeah, I don't think I have ever actually carried mine. I have a nice tribal lock (pocket worn whiskey bone and excellent patina) that is a similar size, and although both are fairly slim they are just larger than I like to pocket carry. A muskrat is about as large as I usually carry and I think a Wharncliffe mini trapper is the ideal size for the pocket. (I carry a Buck 112, but that's on my belt.)

Back