CLOSED, PRE-ORDER, 6" Utility Fighter 2

The sheaths for these will be $115 plus clip if you would like a clip. $60 upcharge if replacing the kydex sheath
The clip is completely optional.

Spyderco G-clip, Discreet Carry Systems 3.1 mini, and Ulti-Clip Slim for $12 each or a Mummert clip for $20.

If you send me an email, please try to reply to the original preorder email or try to include your post number if possible.
Thank you!
Jo

The sheaths for these will be $115 plus clip if you would like a clip. $60 upcharge if replacing the kydex sheath

Spyderco G-clip, Discreet Carry Systems 3.1 mini, and Ulti-Clip Slim for $12 each or a Mummert clip for $20.

If you send me an email, please try to reply to the original preorder email or try to include your post number if possible.
Thank you!
Jo
I sent an email, naturally replying to a different order and not mentioning my post number, sorry about that.
My question is whether they are also available in black, or only the brown that you showed?

What’s the cost on these and are we thinking they’ll hold a UF1 just as well?
Hi Josh! Per Chad- "It fits fine and is almost as secure, it doesn't have quite the same snap in for mainly because the thumb ramp sits back a little further on the original. The original also has a bit more belly towards the tip so it bites a little into the welt, but I leave plenty of room so it won't cut the threads. I don't usually recommend switching between models but this is as close as I have seen on being fine with it..."

Thank you!
Jo
Thanks Jo, replied to original order email with post #.

Also, thanks cpirtle cpirtle !

Back