CLOSED, PRE-ORDER, THE RETURN OF THE 8" SHIV

Thank you all for your participation in this preorder. We will honor all orders that were placed on Friday. If you have not heard from me and posted before TenShun705, please send me an email or PM. -Jo jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com

Post #73 here. Emailed but not invoiced yet. Not that I'm in a hurry to spend more money, as I have the invoice for my S SDFK.

Jo, I do not envy your task of keeping multiple spreadsheets, and trying to coordinate all the posts, people, and emails. I hope that you have multiple large monitors.

Good evening folks!

I will try to send emails to people who specifically asked, but I figured some others might be interested also. Chad Pirtle cpirtle cpirtle has graciously agreed to make leather sheaths for these. Pricing is below. Please email me with your Shiv pre-order post number if at all possible. There are a lot of orders for me to sort through.

Sheaths will be available in either Black with Gray thread or Chocolate Brown with Tan thread. Pricing and options below:

Shiv Sheath, black or chocolate $180

TekLok, mounted w/custom hardware $15

Spyderco G-Clip, mounted w/custom hardware $15

DCS Mod W HLR 1.75, mounted w/custom hardware $14

Mummert Clip, mounted w/custom hardware $22.50

Frog Pins, mounted w/custom hardware $15

Pictures and additional information can be found here: https://pirtlemade.square.site/

Thanks all!
Jo

How many times a day do you check your email when you know your order is getting close to being shipped? Or this thread to see where they are? Me, at least three times a day but I’m sure there’s people out there worse than me.

I set it and forget it, then it arrives one day and I don’t even feel any older!

^This is the way! It is awesome to know that there is a very special day coming somewhere in the future that does not require a payment.

The world needs more special days to look forward to instead of all the negative, distorted, manipulated, and sanitized propaganda that is sold to us as “news” on an hourly basis.

Long live pre-orders!

Phil

^This is the way! It is awesome to know that there is a very special day coming somewhere in the future that does not require a payment.

The world needs more special days to look forward to instead of all the negative, distorted, manipulated, and sanitized propaganda that is sold to us as “news” on an hourly basis.

Long live pre-orders!

Phil
i'm just glad someone managed to work in a shot at the mainstream media in a thread about hi end knife pre order anticipation because otherwise i might have had to check CNN or Fox to see when my shiv's were in the air!

Back