Club Platinum,,,,,,2010 ,, vol .. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. The new puppy made it home from IA late last night. Pics will be posted in the pet thread later tonight.:)

Thanks to rlarge for hooking me up with his breeder and driving 2 hours in a snow storm to help me and momma pick the little guy out. That was very cool of you. :thumbup:

ur makin me blush :eek: no problem though, atlas loves car rides! i'm glad i could help out. and thanks to you for the little surprise. you really didn't need to do that;)

Last edited:
I went Geocaching with the family this weekend. When things got tough (steep terrain and thorn bushes), I got the call. There is probably nothing funnier than me falling down hill into a thorn bush, unless you were me.:eek: I will bring a camera next time.:thumbup:

I went Geocaching with the family this weekend. When things got tough (steep terrain and thorn bushes), I got the call. There is probably nothing funnier than me falling down hill into a thorn bush, unless you were me.:eek: I will bring a camera next time.:thumbup:

Fun stuff!
I only went a few times,out by the mississippi river/palasades.
My kid found the cache every time.
Where did you guys head to?

Fug, we went to the ones in the Hampshire/Huntley area. I think the snow/ice covered a lot of them. We are probably going soon to Busse Woods this weekend.

Brian,ive been to busse many times,but you know,
NEVER thought there was geocaches in there!
I run there in summer sometimes,gonna have to program
it in my watch.
What kinda gps you use for caching?

Brian,ive been to busse many times,but you know,
NEVER thought there was geocaches in there!
I run there in summer sometimes,gonna have to program
it in my watch.
What kinda gps you use for caching?

We have a Garmin GPS 60cs plus we have Geocaching software for our iPhones that get us within 30ft.

Brrrr,,, wet and cold overhere,,, can't shake this cold and the doc wont prescribe me any real medicine,,, sitting in the draft at work probably isn't helping much either,,, :(

at least we have some new Horton knives to look forward to this weekend,,, :thumbup:

Brrrr,,, wet and cold overhere,,, can't shake this cold and the doc wont prescribe me any real medicine,,, sitting in the draft at work probably isn't helping much either,,, :(

at least we have some new Horton knives to look forward to this weekend,,, :thumbup:

Hope you get better mang!.... yeap we have some coming up, the problem will be to be fast enough to get them....:grumpy::eek::confused::eek::D

For some reason, I dreamed about huge Hooters last night. :confused:

:p

Hooters.....mmmmmmmm.......

CBJ-hooters.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back