Club Platinum,,,,,,2010 ,, vol .. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, I dreamed about huge Hooters last night. :confused:

:p

i don't get it.....
Owls1.jpg

I had to google "geocaching" sounds like fun.

Dang. I registered an account at geocaching.com way back last year and somehow pulled that registration name and password out of my alcohol soaked memory.

I need to get my iPhone and my Garmin 60CSx together and look for some caches.

Owls are my absolute favorite animals! I always said if I was reincarnated, I'd choose to be a Barn Owl. I was lucky enough to see three...yes three great horned owls last spring! There were two males chasing a female It was an incredible moment and it occured right at dusk. I love their silent yet super intense nature.

Dang. I registered an account at geocaching.com way back last year and somehow pulled that registration name and password out of my alcohol soaked memory.

I need to get my iPhone and my Garmin 60CSx together and look for some caches.

For $10 you can download the iPhone Geocaching app to your iPhone. IMO, it is well worth it. You still need your Garmin, but the app gives you the closest caches and all their details.

Getting paid while shooting is the shit. 2 weeks on the range 1300 rounds through my glock...no jams....misfeeds..stove pipes....flawless.

Won a few speed competitions.....lost a few distance contest.

For $10 you can download the iPhone Geocaching app to your iPhone. IMO, it is well worth it. You still need your Garmin, but the app gives you the closest caches and all their details.

So the app won't work with google maps on the phone?

So the app won't work with google maps on the phone?

The iPhone will get you to within 10-15 feet, but that might as well be a mile if your standing on a thorn bush covered steep hill. The Garmin is much more accurate. The combination of both worked great.

Getting paid while shooting is the shit. 2 weeks on the range 1300 rounds through my glock...no jams....misfeeds..stove pipes....flawless.

Won a few speed competitions.....lost a few distance contest.

That's cool Gravel, sounds like fun,, Here in the Epicenter, that's enough ammo for a 2 day class,

There's just something about a Fat, bounding little dog in the glow of a 6p......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back