Club Platinum,,,,,,2010 ,, vol .. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats better than cooling your guns with Bud Ice.....

I love this forum...

Never quite know what I'll run into ... when I drop by the Platinum Club.

But it's always thought provoking.:D;)

UPDATE:

Nick went back to work full duty yesterday!! I've known it was coming for about a week, but wanted to make sure before I posted anything. As I mentioned before, a couple of Hortonites went out of their way to hook Nick up with a bedc and a strop bat. The bedc has been at Okuden for quite a while getting a sheath made so Nick can carry it at work. As I said before, he doesn't get it until he suits up again, which should be in a few weeks. Here's some pics of Nick's bedc and Okuden sheath, along with my edc. Thanks again guys, that was totally unnecessary, but much appreciated.:thumbup:

010-3.jpg

011-6.jpg

012-6.jpg

I just love the blood edc and the story and outcome makes this one very special indeed.

Very cool Large, thanks for sharing the pics and update on Nick....btw, nice wheel gun too.

What can be said......
LOL!!!

Very good news about Nick RL.
Cool BEDC and Handgun. (pics are excellent btw!)

Nice looking weaponry J.
Now that you own all Gimps shit,
you gonna send me the Warlock?
I will put it to good use. :D

Evening, Good to see Gimp made it through the winter and seems to be thriving.:thumbup:
Hipboots put that gimp to work.:D
rLarge10, Glad your friend is doing well.:thumbup:

I just love the blood edc and the story and outcome makes this one very special indeed.

Very cool Large, thanks for sharing the pics and update on Nick....btw, nice wheel gun too.

What can be said......
LOL!!!

Picture Saved - T Hat is A Classic:D

Good morning guys, I'm having a hard time trying to order some more rum by phone... its driving me crazy.

Ya that is an Amish lookin fella. Need to work on that beard. Let some of that steel your grindin fill up your facial hair.

I like the looks of your trip Guyon.

Amazing story regarding Nick's recovery....truly astounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back