Club Platinum ... Just where old men complain about the weather

Heading to the compound in Camden this morning. Dont know why,Jeremy said I have to wear a blindfold while i'm there. later.

Morning mangs.wanted to let you know I am officially retired now. There was not a doctor that would sign off on my back. My son got hired by the DOC and starts the academy on April 9th.He will be working at the prison I retired out of. All he talks about is now he can buy his Benelli and a Horton knife!

Dang Mike. I guess that is good and bad news right? On the retirement part. What are you going to do now? Congrats on your Son's new career. Make sure he gets you some shotties and Hortons too. =]

Morning mangs.wanted to let you know I am officially retired now. There was not a doctor that would sign off on my back. My son got hired by the DOC and starts the academy on April 9th.He will be working at the prison I retired out of. All he talks about is now he can buy his Benelli and a Horton knife!

Congratulations.

Time for Plan B. Or is that Plan R?

Dude. All I know is that change makes a difference. Stay safe an all the best from my family to yours.

its a bike with pedals and no motor, lol.. a redline 24 inch bmx. single speed, old skool. I live right in the middle of a small town with a centrally located population and excellent mass transit (i.e. 'the shame train'). there are also bike paths that cut all over and thru this town. we had a pretty old car that we drove maybe 20 miles a month. no reason for it really.

omg is it friday yet. and I think spring might be upon us. wtf?? I think that all these recent earthquakes have thrown off the earths axis or something :)

Back