Club Platinum ... Just where old men complain about the weather

one of these days I'll make it to Blade. of course now that I've moved out of the Midwest those percentages shrunk a little! I still have the Annual Eugene Knife Show every April, tho. I'm sure it doesn't compare to Blade in any way, but it is quite large (it is held at the Fairgrounds) and a 3 day event. It was at that knife show in 2008 that I first learned about Bladeforums,,,, at a Busse table full of ASH1s, ( I was at the show looking for vintage SOGs,, for shame:))

I'll make it to blade se day. That day is going to be a great party.
Beer will be on me.

very nice weekend teaching appleseed, and a beautiful day here in Indiana. the farmer was clearing fence rows today and said if I could beat him to the trees they were mine. cut down and sectioned in to 4 foot pieces, 16 osage orange and maulberry tree's with the help of my brother and dad. should be enough wood to last me all next winter :) omg I'm sore now though.

Work all day. I don't know why I can't find a easy job. Have a great week, gentlemen.

beautiful day here in Eugene, 56 with a little sun peeking through the clouds.

just sold my car and bought a bike to cruise around town on. hoping to lose a few pounds

I have a left handed AR15 in 6.8 to sell if anyone knows any southpaw shooters in need..............

Back