Coffee

Nice! I'm glad you like the mug, they feel great in hand :). It's always getting busier at the shop, I've exceeded my goal of 10% finically growth and 15% customer growth. It's a great problem to have, just always training my people more and more. Also constantly hiring new people to keep up with the growth! I'll be laid up for the month of September so I'll definitely be chatting up on the forums then.

I couldn't help myself.
It's the most viewed thread I stumbled across... on a knife forum...

I'm not too hip on setting up a profile. I thought I did actually. I'll look further into it.

If you check out the two threads I posted I think it will fill you in to whom I am, more than a couple words on a profile could ever do. I'm here to learn.

In any event I do prefer turtles over coffee. I'll find a profile spot for that! :D

Of course you do sir.
You need something to stir that coffee. Nice box by the way...

Oh yeah. I looked back at my profile set up. I don't think there is anything more I can add to it. I have age, location, contact info, and interests (turtles).
The only things I have not added yet are Facebook (I haven't set one up for the developing business yet), and a web site (same reason).
Perhaps I messed up a setting somewhere...
This is all new to me so hang in there. I'll get it.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome zombie guy, is turtle like a metaphor for something else, do you identify with them like anthropomorphism

LOL... Hello GotSteel,
Thanks for the welcome.
You may have never seen this. Go to YouTube, and search... "I like Turtles".

It was Halloween around 2010??? ish. A hot looking (female) news reporter stuck the Mic. in a 10 year old zombies face, and the zombie kid said "I like turtles." Not what she expected at all...

The rest is just antidisestablishmentarainism (or maybe that word you used).
Thanks!

Aha! now it's all coming together, what more could they expect at the waterfront village "alriiight you're a great..zombie"

Coffee anyone? (anthropomorphic joke)

Buzzy-and-Spesh-SCAA006-768x1024.jpg

Thanks Monofletch. I appreciate it.

But.... Hey! How did you know my back aches? Was that you on my front porch last night!

I had hoped it was that widow lady next door... Damn!

hmmmmm... Zombie find GOOD coffee

I'm sure this was in the thread already.

Last edited:
Nice. I'm working my way through the last of the Primos Nicaraguan I've got left and have some Colombia Huila beans on the way.

Well besides turtles I have a serious addiction to
iu

Monster coffee.
Seriously, I buy 2 in the morning, one at lunch, and one on the way home.

Mostly tho I make my own version...
Dark roast coffee, Turmeric, Ginkgo Bilbao, Green tea extract (25mg caffine), and 5HTPE (5 hydroxytryptofan).
I put it all in the coffee maker, and chiil it. Before drinking I add vanilla Almond milk.
It's just so darn good!

Back