Cohutta Model Specs

Hey Robbie! I'll shoot you a pic of the Finch for your updates cohutta model page and also one of the Bowie model. In a short bit I'll be able to get you a Mini Alaculsy pic as well. Didn't see that one on your chart.

EDIT: see that you have the small Alaculsy listed. I was looking for mini. o_O
Thanks. @Nbrackett sent a Little Alaculsy pic, so I think we’ve got photos of them all now. Thanks for your help, both of you!

20200223_151510.jpg

Here is a pic of @Cohutta new Forester model. I didn't notice it on the updated list.

OAL - 8.25" BL - 4.00"

I have to say, this might be the lightest in hand feel of any knife this size I've held. It's not a "slicey" blade either(1/8 A2)...very robust. It sports Russell's typically insane taper, which accounts for some of the light feel, but not all. Superb model IMO.

View attachment 1289763

Here is a pic of @Cohutta new Forester model. I didn't notice it on the updated list.

OAL - 8.25" BL - 4.00"

I have to say, this might be the lightest in hand feel of any knife this size I've held. It's not a "slicey" blade either(1/8 A2)...very robust. It sports Russell's typically insane taper, which accounts for some of the light feel, but not all. Superb model IMO.
Thanks, I’ll add it too. Russell said this model replaced the Mod 1.

A lot has happened in 3 years, I'm trying to catch up. Could anyone please compare or show a pic of a BearPen with a Fiddleback Kephart? Also curious how the FF Kephart compares with the Strebig models if anyone can compare them. Thank you.

A lot has happened in 3 years, I'm trying to catch up. Could anyone please compare or show a pic of a BearPen with a Fiddleback Kephart? Also curious how the FF Kephart compares with the Strebig models if anyone can compare them. Thank you.
I can help.

Last edited:
R RobbieB , here is a Hiker Puukko. OAL 7.75", BL 3.25", HL 4.50"

Wd49Bsd.jpg

Last edited:
Back