COHUTTA PICS

One of the new models... the Talona.

43483296520_2b65111714_b.jpg

45298555131_696c82a2e3_b.jpg

45249260312_c7159b5ef2_b.jpg

Thanks! Russell already answered, but dimensions for all Cohutta models are in the Cohutta Model Specs thread.
Thanks!
Have to admit that I didn’t bother to look there since it was a new model...:rolleyes:

C Cohutta was going to DM you on IG but decided to post here instead:

I’ve had the MTT EDC for a week now and it has quickly become one of my (quite possibly even my absolute) favorite knife.
7” OAL hits a sweet spot for those of us that live in urban environments and are limited in what we can reasonably carry. For my medium (gravitating towards large) hands, a 4” handle is just the right length for a comfortable full grip. A 3” blade covers pretty much any task. The 4:3 ratio is also esthetically very pleasing.
In 3/32 SFT, it pulls off the feat of being both slim and stout. PERFECT for its size.
I LOVE this knife! It’s a phenomenal design. Thanks again!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

CD60AC58-ADA6-456D-A524-CC2E5F00B062.jpeg

ETA: I should add that I wouldn’t hesitate to carry it hiking or during any other outdoor pursuits where a larger knife isn’t necessary.

(I still love my Micro Strebig in 3/32 TT, too, of course, and will never part with it. Even slimmer and lighter, and with a touch less height in the blade, it is my “elegant gentleman’s” - some might call it “city slicker” :D - fixed blade)

Last edited:
Thanks!
Have to admit that I didn’t bother to look there since it was a new model...:rolleyes:

C Cohutta was going to DM you on IG but decided to post here instead:

I’ve had the MTT EDC for a week now and it has quickly become one of my (quite possibly even my absolute) favorite knife.
7” OAL hits a sweet spot for those of us that live in urban environments and are limited in what we can reasonably carry. For my medium (gravitating towards large) hands, a 4” handle is just the right length for a comfortable full grip. A 3” blade covers pretty much any task. The 4:3 ratio is also esthetically very pleasing.
In 3/32 SFT, it pulls off the feat of being both slim and stout. PERFECT for its size.
I LOVE this knife! It’s a phenomenal design. Thanks again!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 1003364

ETA: I should add that I wouldn’t hesitate to carry it hiking or during any other outdoor pursuits where a larger knife isn’t necessary.

(I still love my Micro Strebig in 3/32 TT, too, of course, and will never part with it. Even slimmer and lighter, and with a touch less height in the blade, it is my “elegant gentleman’s” - some might call it “city slicker” :D - fixed blade)
sweet carpet

Back