Cold Steel AD 10

Incredible that someone would complain about the durability of a saber hollow blade with a .025"+ thick edge.

I'm glad I got mine early. I much prefer the hollow grind to the new flat grind.
I agree. I waited to long to pull the trigger when they 1st came out and they sold out. Then they raised the price up to $180 so I passed..then I came across this dealer selling them for $140 NIB and grabbed one. Didn't know they changed the grind, so contacted CS directly to make sure I didn't get scammed into buying a clone, but they verified this is how they will be from now on, and that I purchased from a legitimate dealer.
No idea how he is selling them for $40 less than everyone else. Even his SR1 is going for way less than anywhere else I've seen..$113 for the drop point and $163 for the Tanto.

Interesting and good to know so mine is hopefully more in demand and will sell soon
:)
G2

Yeah I'm not sure how the hollow ground version could be damaged.
Interesting and good to know so mine is hopefully more in demand and will sell soon
:)
G2
customerservice <customerservice@coldsteel.com>
To:Tim
Jun 19 at 5:28 PM
The first run was the only ones done with the hollow ground, they are all flat ground now.

There's the gist of the reply. The rest would show name of dealer and my personal data that I won't share here, but that sums up that you won't be buying a hollow grind unless you get one on the secondary, so you may just be selling it soon, lol.

I much prefer the flat sabre grind.
Everyone uses their knives differently, and have their own preferences. If you like the knife but didn't buy one because of the hollow grind, then buy the one Gary has for sale, and I'll swap you even Steven for my new one with the flat grind. If I had the cash, I'd buy it myself, then put mine up for sale, but I just bought 6 new knives in the last 2 weeks, so I'm tapped, lol.

Back