Cold Steel Warranty Service

At least the quality control is excellent. All of mine (30+):eek: have arrived in perfect condition from the factory.:thumbup:

I'm sorry to hear this.
As you know, I am not a member of the customer services team, I work for a completely different department, so I had to reach out to them for more info.
Apparently there are several employees, including the Customer Service Manager dealing with this specific case.
It's in good hands.
As always, the fastest and easiest way to reach our team is toll-free at (800) 255-4716
Talk to one of our crew if you have any problems at all. They are here to help.

Thanks

The only option I have been given is to write to customer service and put Attention Mr. Lynn Thompson in the subject title. I've written to him twice now so we'll see what happens.
I hope he respects his customers by at least answering his email but I'm not holding my breath. I had very high hopes that someone at Cold Steel would want to stand behind their warranty and make their customers concerns a priority.

I am not sure I would think it realistic for the CEO of a company to respond to emails about a customer service issue. Thats what he pays a whole department to deal with. But, it would be awesome to see.

I agree,

I think they are just giving me the run around. Too bad since I always used to endorse their products.

I still miss their ultra locks. It would be great to see them bring them back.

Guys... CS makes good pruducts, but they don't manufacture them there. When you send a knife to Strider, the shop is there and they can work it out. CS uses factories all around the world, they can only ship you new knives. I think their warranty is more about replacing a knife when it comes bad out of the box, but if it develops problems on the long, you are better off buying a set of wiha torx drivers for 20$ instead of putting this money on shipping.

Back