Colossus & chaos stiletto - shipping now!

How is the sharpness on the Chaos? It looks like a very obtuse edge angle.

I'm sure it won't be like a straight razor, it's a stabby, thrusting design, very rigid, and pointy.
Pure weapon, with perhaps possible, accidental utility uses (can't think of any).

Eventually, I'd love to get my hands on a Colossus II. All things in time...

I'm gonna go for the 1 and send it off to Charlie Mike for the proper modifications. Given the broad blade and cutting geometry it may be the knife that finally kicks my Manix 2 XL out of my pocket.

it's not meant to cut. the edge isn't even mandatory for a stiletto, at least for traditional stiletto.

True. The original stilettos were usually just pointy spikes without edges. No idea what this one is going to be like.

True. The original stilettos were usually just pointy spikes without edges. No idea what this one is going to be like.

Yeah, per wiki, stiletto comes from "stylus", which is a rod with pointed end. Wished CS would make a real traditional stiletto tho. The new rondel has the triangular cross section that's closer to the real stiletto.

+1, handle just funky. should have used a normal guard.

If they used a normal guard, it wouldn't be the modern trench knife that the line is actually designed to be, though. I dislike the handle too, but that's because, well, true trench knives actually have more aggressive metal guards.

If they used a normal guard, it wouldn't be the modern trench knife that the line is actually designed to be, though. I dislike the handle too, but that's because, well, true trench knives actually have more aggressive metal guards.

Yeah correction, i meant to say a "normal D guard", as i think that separator in between the 4 fingers is unnecessary and may even be painful under impact.

It's the same exact handle as the others. Thats boring as hell, man. I've never seen a blade like this one, yet the same black block handle.

Back