Compare different models

I didn't know the fixed seax had as much blade as the folder...interesting. I should have ordered one but did a Kwaiken instead. But...just got a Hinderer fixed wharnie and like it a lot.

I didn't know the fixed seax had as much blade as the folder...interesting. I should have ordered one but did a Kwaiken instead. But...just got a Hinderer fixed wharnie and like it a lot.
I assume you mean the neck knife version (although it looks smaller in the pictures in this thread.) The green micarta handled Seax fixed is bigger than the folder. Same for the new green micarta Kwaiken.

Yet there is no Jupiter Commander in the pic. It would make the UBR seem a bit "normal-sized."

Someday I hope to see an elusive Jupiter Commander in real life. Someday ...
It would be great- to shot Jupiter and serial Commander- for size understanding!

Love to see a Spearpoint Sheepdog between a Commander and a Mini Commander

Enjoy, brought out some old school Commander users in hard chrome from 2000 and 2002. Plus a holiday limited edition digicam Sheepdog.

y4mRIPj4ZmR3FIDrN7qY_oXJVlDKPQ05kXEfkn-nFMqmEQSt_bZGB94RmqaAsjABhXIdUjfwoxm2FMoXRdOnHbMHWdERdlHtCiwOSVx6DIuCzQxCFxzcGlzfZgL57_rnLzvk-YWdKfsNqLsNPE7HRE9UYKSDbVlTCHPDGax6CnoNIdpeGoCRf36SDYlMIVUgZmeB2t6mrgqj3cEvCNMHmyZLQ

Thank you Harvey, exactly what I needed to see. Commander and Sheepdog are pretty much the same size.

Back