COMPOUND Club Platinum,,,,,,,....7,,,,,,,,,VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravel- I got America's Volume Dealer in the CD player right now! Love NOLA music!

do you ever see phil at the beer store?

and take it easy at the party...remember: it's for your sister.
you don't need really need to bust frat boy ass....( I think they do that to each other...in a ghey way.

Night peeps. I gotta be up in like ten minutes.

That's a real nice nice folder redBeAR15 :thumbup::thumbup:,,,,,,, but it ain't a recurve...... unless my eyes have gone fucked.... the bottom one,,,,Lambert Sniper,,,,,over 9 inches........blade ain't scratched as it seems,,,,,,shoulda cleaned it before snapshot...lol

PaCplofMany.jpg

still want a framelock anodized Snody,,,,not holding my breath .....though ,,,, <shakes head>

Well i AM BACK...........gOT HIT ON BY AS RICJ cOUGAR.......SHE WAS CERTGAINLY FUCKABLE,,,,THOU NOYTHING HAPPENED.....i DIDNT PRESS IT AS MUXH AS iS HOULD....nIGTY NIGHTE FOLKS!!!!

Mornin'. Having breakfast at the Camden McD's.

Its dove huntin, ad looks like its a bust!, Guyons here and he ran the dan birds oft

Just have a sit on the porch.

They'll be back. They always come back.

[My Italian grandmother had the best dove recipe in the world. Dove ravioli in her own dove gravy. Fistfights broke out over that food -- she could never make enough.:eek:]

Shade seems to be recouperating

picture.php

Took this away from Harley :D

Yeah- I know he's an ugly old MoFo with warts and UFO's hanging off of him - but he's my dog mang
they give so much and ask so little of us
Go Shade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back