COMPOUND Club Platinum,,,,,,,....7,,,,,,,,,VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kougie---What the heel are you doing??

Trying to raise some funds.. :eek: The Willumsen is such an awesome knife, but it's just too big for me.. And I cant afford to keep safe queens:grumpy: The TS-1 is too cool for me to use, and I'd like to pass it on to someone else in the Club.

If J agrees, most of the funds might go to a Horton Custom Fighter:eek:

I could have told you about the MW. RESEARCH!!!
Good luck, mange!
Me gots a GB comin in and I know it's BIG. :cool:

It's 8:15 PM.
Jerm and Guyon are on their knees puking or on their backs---passed out!
:p

I could have told you about the MW. RESEARCH!!!
Good luck, mange!
Me gots a GB comin in and I know it's BIG. :cool:

I knew how big it was, but I was just craving one so bad:p I wont post them up for sale "officially" or anything yet.. Just threw it out there in case any of you were interested.

Evening all, Went to the Fair today with momma and the boy(Glad they only come around once a year,,, the Fair that is).
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Lil Vike---I'm bustin on you. ;)
It will all work out. You will have a lifetime of fun with knives. :)

All is ok. The gimp is gonna testify

In the immortal words of Mike Patton
You have to wash away the evidence....
Evidence..........

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPuSJeVOw7I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPuSJeVOw7I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

So I go to move the pants I wore last night and there was a pint of Vodka and 3 metal Dewar 12yr coasters in my pockets......apperantly my fingers get sticky in response to my BAC?!

Anyone see the Myth Busters where they polish a turd?

A damn Shane Sibert Pocket Rocket (I wonder if he ever researched the name)

JUST sold on the exchange for 495!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back