Concealed Carry Choice

JK Knives

What is your choice for a CC handgun? We did this once before, just wondering if anyone has changed theirs.
The one I’ve been carrying the most for about the last 6-8 months is a S&W .638 .38 Special. Carries perfect in a Sticky Brand Pocket Holster in my right front pocket.

eTeta2m.jpg

Jeff

Charter arms .44 special in a sticky holster in my front pocket. Sig P220 or Colt 1911 on my hip.

Picked up a Sig Sauer P365 a couple of months ago. I’m sold on this thing. Went from 6+1 with the Kahr CM9 to 10+1 in the Sig in the same size package. 12+1 with the extended magazine. Can’t belive so many rounds fit in such a small package.
Ordered a pocket holster for it today. Have been carrying IWB in a kydex holster, but it’s almost time to break out the short pants, so pocket carry seems like a better option.

I am currently carrying a Ruger LCR in .357 as my everyday CCH. I usually like hammers on my revolvers and I am generally not fond of snubbies. However, this LCR is light, shoots straight, and the DOA trigger is one of the nicer ones I've handled. Also, the included Hogue grips are pretty awesome.

I'll have to get a picture of it to post. The ones I have include knives with them.

The more I shoot and carry my Glock 19X the more I like it. I've even started carrying it in the woods. This was what I had with me in the woods scouting for turkey this morning.

The more I shoot and carry my Glock 19X the more I like it. I've even started carrying it in the woods. This was what I had with me in the woods scouting for turkey this morning.
That’s just the opposite of my Glock Gen 2, mines a 17C with a 19 size grip. Been shooting it over 10 years now, it’s perfect for me.
I prefer the older models because I absolutely hate the rails on the newer ones.

It's nothing to look at - but it presents very quickly -

Handgun - Ruger LCR 38 Special +p
Modifications - Hogue Piranha Grip - G10
Holster - Safariland Model 25 Pocket Holster
Ammunition - Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel Personal Protection 38 Special +P
Pants - Duluth Trading Duluthflex Firehose Carpenter's Pants

And if your garment has not been considered, you didn't think deeply enough.
I hope you all have carry insurance.

best

mqqn

Last edited:
Still Colt, still .45 - or as Ranger Joaquin Jackson once said at a Texas barbeque, "A .45, ma'am, because Colt doesn't make a .46 . . ."

Back