Considering a Mnandi

As @VernonRemington and @kidcongo have said...try to handle a mnandi in person. When mine arrived to me I was suprised to find out how small it actually is!! And I own and use small sebenzas. Even in comparison pictures between the small sebbie and the mnandi look very similar in size...but in hand, the mnandi feels smaller. I did not return m my mnandi...still have it two years later. I love it and if they made a bigger 3.3"? version, Id probably have 100.

As @VernonRemington and @kidcongo have said...try to handle a mnandi in person. When mine arrived to me I was suprised to find out how small it actually is!! And I own and use small sebenzas. Even in comparison pictures between the small sebbie and the mnandi look very similar in size...but in hand, the mnandi feels smaller. I did not return m my mnandi...still have it two years later. I love it and if they made a bigger 3.3"? version, Id probably have 100.

If they made a bigger version, I'd have a bankruptcy on my record!

I could even get on board with a mnandi up to 3.5". :D

I agree the Mnandi is a knife you should handle before you buy. I thoght I wanted one, since I prefer a small sebenza, but the Mnandi was just too small and too difficult to open for me. If it was about 15-25 % bigger I'd own one.

Funny...I just picked up my first Mnandi last week. I normally carry a small 21 and was surprised at the amount of purchase I could get on the handle for such a small knife. I carried an small inkosi for a while and honestly can get a better grip on the Mnandi! Though, to be fair....it’s still a small knife, but not tiny by any stretch. It’s great for khaki’s or office pants.

Back