• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Consolidated Busse FS Thread... :o)

Jaxx

The Game Wardens still available for sale on this thread have been moved to my new For Sale thread. CLICK HERE. :)

Also, check these threads for other interesting Busse knives!!

1 FBM Prototype

Busse Custom Shop Nuclear Hell Razor

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :)
Thank you for your consideration. :thumbup:

Jaxx

SOLD LIST

A new/unused/mint Muddy Skeleton Game Warden w/ included Lanyard.$197...$187 SOLD!![
Meaner St.= $267...Now $257 SOLD!! (CONUS shipping included)
GW= $227...Now $217... SOLD!! (CONUS Shipping Included)
A Sage FFFBM (Fat Flat Fusion Battle Mistress) with Standard Olive & Tan G-10 grips. $487...Now $467 SOLD!! (CONUS Shipping included)
Fence Fried Game Warden. Double Cut with Satin "Fence" pattern on the blade, Green G-10 handles. Blade= .170in. thick
$257...Now $247 SOLD!! (CONUS Shipping Included)

Added on 3/01/08
Sage FFFBM, Sage blade/ standard Tan & Olive colored G-10 grips. This one's grips feel to me to be slightly thicker than the last one I sold, but I have no calipers... New & never used, and is as it came, straight from the Busse Company Store. $467... SOLD!!

Sage Milganzaaa Meaner, Sage coated blade with Black canvas micarta handles. $247 BOTH SOLD!!
A Custom Shop Trailing Point Meaner Street, approx .187" thick (fairly lean for a Meaner) satin blade with Black & Tan G-10. handles $447SOLD!!
A new/unused/mint Milganzaaa Muddy Meaner Street w/ Tan canvas micarta grips & Sterile blade. $247 SOLD!!

Last edited:
...Has it been 3 days already??? BUMP this thread back up there!!! :D

72hr. BUMP. :thumbup:

B U M P !

ivan51, PM sent a few days ago, did you receive it? ...Concerning your offer?

The Sage Game Warden is now SOLD at this time. :thumbup:

i will take the FFFBM please with pay-pal.

:) northern1, email through the BF.com system sent... :thumbup: EDITED to add... Just checked my email, and saw yours after sending you one... Lemme know if after reading mine you have any Q's, cool? :D Thank you!

The Sage FFFBM is SOLD!!

Terms fully acceptable, will take the meaner... :)
Thanks

Excellent, thank you. :D:thumbup: I'm looking forward to adding another satisfied international customer to my list! :thumbup::thumbup:

The Sage Milganzaaaa Meaner is now SOLD!!

...The gratuitous 3 day BUMP...! :)

If ya have no interest in the knives on this thread, please take a peek at my other Busse knives For Sale thread, HERE!! :D

Thanxx!

Back