• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Consolidated Busse FS Thread... :o)

The interested party has opted to pass, so the

Muddy Magnum Fusion Battle Mistress is back UP FOR SALE!
Temporary HOLD removed.

Thank you. :)

Make me a killer package deal on the Muddy Mistress with tan scales and the Muddy Meaner St's with the tan scales. I have an awesome leather rig to hold them both. Keep in mind I am very poor:)
set2992hgted@aol.com

cknauss, I am currently waiting for a yea or nay from another member who's interested in the FBM along with another piece on this thread. If he declines, I will consider you "runner-up" and reach out to you at this addy. Cool? I leave for Atlanta tomorrow to attend the BLADE convention. :) But, as soon as I know, I'll email ya either way.

:) May I have your ATTENTION, please... I will be attending the BLADE convention, and am planning to be away from the 28th til the 2nd. Although I will have limited email & internet available there, I won't be checking very often. If you are interested in anything for sale on this thread, please post your intent or question here, and I'll respond as soon as I can while checking in from Atlanta a few times a day. Thank you! :)

bumpity.gif
:)

Sorry, only the cardboard blade sheath as it came from Busse. However, it is a standard size CG FBM with magnum grips, so you might find that many of the kydex benders that frequent this Forum may already have a few made and ready to sell.

Check with Oku, Gravelface, BuyBrown, Steelnut for Kydex... Leatherman, Chuddy Bear, mikeymoto for leather! :thumbup: there's others, but these 7 popped to mind right away. :)

Bump!!

The FBM "Muddy Mistress" is still available among the knives here ready for new homes. :):thumbup:

Back