CONTEST!!! WIN A FREE KNIFE!!! Name This New Busse Combat Blade!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough already! Dark Ronin ! Keep the name...no prize necessary....Just get this bad boy into production so I can buy one...two...three is always a good number. :D

Stuart

OK...I didn't go thru all 19 pages...so some of these may already have been posted?

Busse: Knight Mare
Bone Slicer
Shogun Surprise
Civil Servent
M.O.C.C. Warrior (Multiple Option Combat Cutting)
M.O.C.C. Warrior (Multiple Option Combat Crazy)
M.E.C.H. Warrior (Multiple Edged Combat Hardened) *My Fav*

Busse's Lady Luck

...and some not so serious names:
Busse A.T.B. (And The Beast) :D
Busse Colon Cleanser!!!! ;) *Another Fav of mine!*

SSgt Shane M. Frank
USAF

I've seen a few entries with the word Ronin......and (pardon my ignorance) I thought it came from DeNiro's movie. Out of curiosity, I looked it up.

Per Webster's:

"Ronin n., pl. -nin [Jpn] in feudal Japan, a samurai who lost his lord and was forced to wander, often living as a bandit"

I like it :cool:

Dark Ronin - cool.

I still think Wok Stocker is pretty funny... :D

I imagine there will also be a little CIA's going on at Blade...(covert INFI acquistion) :D

I've posted several names on the Busse website forum. There have been so many cool (and fitting) names suggested! Surely Jerry can find ONE to his liking. I just want this contest to end, as the longer it goes on, the longer it will be until it goes into production. What this means for me, ultimately, is that I will have to wait even longer before the Fusion Battle Mistress goes into production!

Deciduous said:
I've seen a few entries with the word Ronin......"Ronin n., pl. -nin [Jpn] in feudal Japan, a samurai who lost his lord and was forced to wander, often living as a bandit"

Thanks for the vote. We like to define it as a “disenfranchised” Samurai. Yeah, yeah, that’s the ticket…a “disenfranchised” Samurai. ;) More PC than "bandit" and we all know how PC we are.

Hell Jerry, just call it baby Katana...Whatever. In the end, the name won't matter to most of the end users. Just make it Baby...maaaake ittttttt....(the mantra sinks beneath the multiple layers of years of bad beer consumption)...maaaaaake ittttt...

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back