Contest!

Yea, the Rule #9 gets some work.
xl5Xov0.jpg

1jdLHwr.jpg

SoLWzaR.jpg

The way the winning picture will be chosen is this. I will put the number of each post with an entry in a hat, and have either Hayley or Hanna pick one out. The number that they pick will be the winner.
Only 3 more days to enter!

Here’s my two favorites, with one of my favorite folders. The Bluegill is most always with me, and handles most of what I need a knife for most days. The Camp Gets shoved in a pack if I don’t know whether or not I might need a larger knife. Great ergos on that one. It even handled kitchen duty at two different sibling’s weddings in smaller, remote locations out in the sticks, where there were no sharp knives.
CCcsRkr.jpg

Hopefully not to late I sent John my favorite pics. I use all my jks from my mini cleaver corona lime splitting to my letter opener. But those elegant kepharts get after it for sure.

Hopefully not to late I sent John my favorite pics. I use all my jks from my mini cleaver corona lime splitting to my letter opener. But those elegant kepharts get after it for sure.
Pictures were received well before midnight, but I was already in bed, so they will count. I’m in the shop now, but will post pictures when I get back in the house.
This contest is now closed.

Good luck to everyone. I've really enjoyed the recent influx of pictures of John's previous work and it's been really interesting to see what people's favorites are and to observe the variety.

Back