Cool stuff you have that others likely DO NOT....

Since this has resurfaced, here is a new one for you:

1987 Moto Guzzi LeMans 1000 Special Edition

Guzzi built these as a special commemorative on the 20th Anniversary of the introduction of the V7, with a special close ratio transmission with straight cut gears. Only 100 were sold in the USA. I bought this one from a Pennsylvania collector in 1998 with less than 1000 miles on it and rode it home to South Carolina.

AH Moto Guzzi! My father had one back when I was very little, early 60's model iirc. I'd love to have that one.

Thanks for the memories!!!

I don't have any particularly interesting possessions, but I have this place, and it's pretty cool :D

479748_4257781372071_619076333_n.jpg

I have a large framed picture of the players of the salt lake trappers baseball team which has individual signed photos of the players from 1986.

Bill Murray (Ghostbusters, Caddyshack) was one of the owners of the team as well as his brother. Bill gave it to one of the officials on the team who later passed away. It was then left to his nephew and now I have it.

Im not really a baseball fan so I plan to trade it off. Its pretty neat though :)

Sorry to bump this old thread up, but I finally took photos of the picture. I looked it over before trying to see if Bill Murray was in one of the little photos but he wasnt there until I looked again tonight just after taking the pics. I dont know how I missed him :confused: He even autographed it :cool:

Last edited:
That is very cool.

Yup :) And last year Bill came back to Utah to meet with the 1987 salt lake trappers players to commemorate there 1987 29 game winning streak. (That record still has not been broken)

Dang I wish I knew he was coming I could have taken the picture to show Bill and have my photo taken with him :( You can read about it at the article below, and there is also a little clip from the news talking to Bill :).

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...-Salt-Lake-Trappers-record-streak.html?pg=all

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=294&sid=21433713

Last edited:
Back