Cool stuff you have that others likely DO NOT....

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
Stealing this thread question from another forum I frequent, I have enjoyed looking through the pics so much there I thought it would be cool to start over here. Does not need to be knife related, just something cool and somewhat rare.

Please give a brief description of the pic so we have some clue what it is.

I'll start.

An old Native American ceremonial piece and that is all I know about it. But it is cool and I've never seen anything else like it.

1357566460.jpg

Next is something that isn't rare but it is cool to me none-the-less as it used to be my great grandfathers. It is an anvil that was in my great grandfather's blacksmith shop. I have a picture of my Dad, Grandpa and great Grandpa standing in front of it when they all worked in the shop in the 50's. It's old and heavy....

1357566514.jpg

1357567575.jpg

Last edited:
That anvil is cool and the history that goes with it even cooler.

How about my Thiers Issard straight razor in custom pre-ban ivory and turquoise

IMG_3534.jpg

Hello everyone. I do not have anything like that that I can think of at the moment but I did have to comment on the fact that both of the first two picture posts had anvils in them. I wonder if this will become a trend...

That anvil is cool and the history that goes with it even cooler.

Thank you David, I think it is pretty cool also. I have a few pieces from the blacksmith shop, but most of it is now gone(sold off at auction). I couldn't let the anvil go though.

Now where are your pics. I know you have something.

:D:D

ridnovir,
That is a cool straight razor. I bet there aren't many like that out there.

Matt,
I didn't even notice the anvil in the other pic, thanks for pointing it out.

Eric

Nobody has this. It's hanging on my studio wall...

Seven Gills of Depression

SevenGillsofDepression-800.jpg

Or this...

Anxiety II

AnxietyII-800.jpg

Busse Patch AND Official Busse Piglet

CIMG1473.jpg

Or how about a chuck of shrapnel received from combat that split in two, the half on left was tangled in my OTV and just made entry into my abdomen and the piece on right was pulled out my thigh a few years later....hence the discoloration.

shrapnel005.jpg

Or how about a chuck of shrapnel received from combat that split in two, the half on left was tangled in my OTV and just made entry into my abdomen and the piece on right was pulled out my thigh a few years later....hence the discoloration.

shrapnel005.jpg

While everyone else's stuff is cool I'm going to say Jason for the win with the shrapnel.
:D:D

Keep posting them though. I love seeing this stuff.

shrapnel005.jpg

m1C1E.gif

That takes the cake by far. Thank you for your service Gravelface. Where were you/who were you with when you were wounded if you don't mind me asking?

Without a doubt J for the win. I saw them first hand in his man cave. Thanks again for your service Jason!!

Busse Patch AND Official Busse Piglet

CIMG1473.jpg

shrapnel005.jpg

Pulled out by a doctor or during at home surgery while drunk? :D

Back