Countdown To 44,606

of you are sitting in front of your computers with your fingers poised over the left click button and the arrow on submit?

....raghorn's and ferguson's, both clocked in at 7:28. On the forum listing, the count hit 44606 and showed raghorn's 7:28 post, but they couldn't have been a half-click apart. I put up a new thread, but I'd call it a draw under the circumstances.

Yangdu set aside a Royal Silver Mounted Dhankuta made by Bura for 77776. Since it may be a draw we will let Rusty make the call. If he calls it a draw a second Royal Silver Mounted Dhankuta by Bura (he makes them all) will go to no 2 of the draw but it has a chakma missing.

Judge Rusty, who gets the first Royal Silver mounted Dhankuta with both karda and chakma and who gets the one sans chakma.

This only happens once so let's do it right.

Just got in. If the MKRS/MFRS showed Raghorn as the guy who posted the thread identified as 44,606 then that is the winner. It's nice that it was a close race, but if Wal says the impartial forum count identified Raghorn I see it as a done deal. Thanks to Walosi for recording the event for posterior. Or is that posterity? Anyhow.

Therefore, Raghorn made post 44,606, which when added to the archived posts equals 77,777. As for post 77,776, Walosi will have to tell us if the other post was before or after Raghorn. If after, then his was 77,778.

Drat, Uncle is getting me into trouble and I wasn't even here. Blame it on St. Stsimi.

Done deal but Fergy is going to get a consolation prize anyway.

Thanks Wal and all for great help.

I've been at my computer all day waiting for this moment. I step away for 2 hours and look what happens!?!?!

Congratulations to Ferguson and Raghorn.

However, the real congratulations goes to the HI forum, its moderators, and to all that have posted and kept this alive and running. Glad to be part of the group.

Dan

:eek: I don't know what to say. This is unbelievable. I am unworthy. THANK YOU!!!

:D :D :D

Looked back and it appears we had 44,505 at 11:45 AM 4/13 and 44,705 - 200 posts 13 hours later.

(Edited to delete a copy of the last thing I put on this thread)

I'm just the double-posting master. Maybe it's those extra thumbs that get in the way. Just have to go add thumb chopping to the latest round of tests....

:D

Back